|Swap Coordinator:||craftwiz (contact)|
|Swap categories:||Ephemera Paper Crafts Rubber Stamping|
|Number of people in swap:||8|
|Location:||Regional - USA|
|Type:||Type 3: Package or craft|
|Last day to signup/drop:||May 20, 2016|
|Date items must be sent by:||June 3, 2016|
|Number of swap partners:||1|
Hello All Ephemera Junkies! My name is Johnny and I will be hosting some new swaps ... please feel free to contact me with any suggestions or questions regarding this or future swaps.
For this swap you will be stamping an image of at least 2 1/2" x 2 1/2" or larger onto a book page. You will do this for a total of 5 pages.
1) All images need to be different and do not repeat the image.
2) Images need to be stamped using black archival ink. (NOT STAZE ON)
3) Do not color your image in but leave it uncolored for your partner to use as they wish.
4) You may send more than five but don't expect more than five from your partner.
5) DO not cut them out but leave the page whole and intact for your partner to use as they wish.
6) Do not use digital images these must be hand stamped images, and no photo copies of stamped images allowed.
7) No holiday stamps please for this round ...
8) Stay away from Phrases only, phrases with pictures are fine.
9) SENDERS choice but please try to send something you'd love to get.
10) Please do not fold pages leave them flat for mailing.
If I get an awesome response from this, it may become a monthly swap.
Be sure to properly identify yourself and the swap so you can get rated.
REMEMBER, rating is part of the fun! Please rate your partner when you receive their beautiful envelope!
You must be logged in to leave a comment. Click here to log in.