Calling all swappers who would like to share answers to 50 questions via email. The survey will be posted below and emailed to you when partners are assigned, and everyone who signs up for the swap will help create the questions by adding one in the comment section below. If you do not add a question below, you will not be included when partners are assigned. Please check to make sure your question hasn't already been asked.
Please keep your questions "family-friendly" or PG13. You may add up to 3 questions. When the sign ups are complete and the questions compiled, you will answer 50 questions (you may answer all of the questions if we receive more than 50).
When the partners are assigned, you will email your answers to each of your partners by the deadline, which is November 5th. You may add photos or graphics to 'dress-up' your swap as you like. You may also post your answers on your blog that's created specifically for this swap, and send the link to your partners. Hopefully, you'll enjoy a bit of creativity and have fun sharing about yourself!
Please PM any questions about the swap to me, and post your swap questions below. The swap is open to all with no unresolved low ratings. I reserve the right to make exceptions and will angel any swaps not received. Thanks for participating and have fun!
All right swappers! You all did a fantastic job of asking questions for this swap, and I've compiled the list below. I've also emailed it to everyone, so please start answering and swapping! Thank you all and have fun with this one!
- Describe your perfect day:
- What would be the first thing you bought if you won the lottery?
- What's something on your TO DO list that never gets done?
- Do you binge watch any TV shows? Which ones?
- What is your favorite kind of sandwich?
- What do you most appreciate in life?
- If you could be a celebrity for the day who would you pick?
- What was your favorite toy when you were young?
- What is your favorite holiday?
- If your life was a novel what would the title be?
- Do you have any strange or unique phobias? If so, what are they?
- What were some nicknames you had growing up?
- What is something that you absolutely love about yourself?
- What lifts your spirits after a long, crappy day?
- What do you wish you did more of?
- If you could have a superpower what would it be?
- What's your favorite quote?
- Do you have a stop-phrase? (word or sentence you often say/ use)
- What is your favorite smell?
- What is a goal you would like to set for yourself?
- What is your favorite thing about yourself?
- Do you have any creative outlets? If so, what do you enjoy?
- What is a creepy story or legend you were told as a child that still gets to you today?
- Since we're in October, what is the creepiest dream (nightmare) you've ever had?
- What's your favorite color?
- What is your favorite thing to bake/cook?
- Where is the most beautiful place you've been too?
Which do you prefer: Toilet paper roll begins on top or bottom?
What is the very first thing you do in the morning - other than brush teeth, shower, eat, etc.?
If you could somehow turn into an animal on will, which animal would you choose and why?
What is your favorite childhood memory?
Who is your celebrity look-alike?
- If you could time travel to any point in history, where would you go and why?
- Where do you see yourself in 5 years?
- What is your least favorite thing to do?
Do you have any pets? If yes what are their type & names? If no do you want pets and why?
What do you do to help set goals/motivate yourself?
What kind of car do you drive - If you don't have a car what kind do you want?
What type of food is served at your favorite restauranta?
- Did you ever have a paranormal experience?
- Since Halloween is soon, what foods would you serve your guests at your Halloween party and how would you entertain them?
- What is one thing that you do/did that made you proud?
- What is one thing that you did that made you regret?
- Are you happy with where you are in life currently?
- Did you have a good week/weekend?
- Describe something funny or awesome that you experienced or witnessed.
- What was your favorite meal you had this past seven days? What made it so special?
- What are the top ten items in your purse or bag that is a must have when you leave your home?
- Do you trust others easily?
- Do you think that you are strong?
- Say one nice thing about your partner in this swap.
- What are your top three all time favorite songs?
- If you could live anywhere in the world, where would it be?
- Are you an introvert or an extrovert?