Hello! I'm 60 years old, married and mom to two young adults. I've been pen-palling and swapping for over 40 years and LOVE it!
I love to travel and meet people around the world, in person or via the mail!
I live in Virginia, on the east coast of the US...we're 2 hours inland from the Atlantic Ocean, 2 hours south of Washington, DC, and 2 hours east of the mountains.
• Friendship Books (n/n, regular only - no FSS), Postcards and ATCs! If you'd like, enclose some of your address labels with your swap, and I will be glad to make some FBs for you!
• Summer is my favorite season, and I've always wanted to move back to Hawaii!
• I love beaches, lighthouses, tropical flowers, palm trees, trade winds, volcanoes and anything Hawaiian.
• Anything wine-themed or coffee-themed!
• Cute sayings, stickers, graphics, etc. Rifle Paper Company and Papyrus always make me happy!
• I enjoy nice stationery, note cards, fridge magnets, stickers and scrapbook supplies, kitchen gadgets, towels and pot holders. Christian themes are welcome.
• My favorite animals are dogs, pandas, giraffes and butterflies.
• Other Interests: Scrabble, business networking, computer-geek stuff and photography. I spend way too much time on social media! Look me up!
I collect anything from Hawaii - I'm obsessed with the islands!
Postcards from the states and around the world, especially map-style and "Greetings From" postcards! Thanks for adding to my collection! All postcards are appreciated and these are the ones I love:
• Beaches and tropical scenes
• Fields of flowers
• City skylines
• Pretty churches and historic buildings
• Children playing
• Giraffes, pandas, butterflies, puppies, owls, sea life
I also collect miniature water globes, Willow Tree figurines and Tervis tumblers.
This Is Us, The Black List, Call The Midwife, Gray's Anatomy, Scandal, Nashville, Chicago Fire, Downton Abbey, Hawaii 5-0, Shark Tank. And, don't ask why, but The Bachelor and Bachelorette too. 😘
Please don't send kiddie or reward stickers, dark-themed or evil things, out-of-season holiday items, candy or snacks.
Please note - I'm very sensitive to cigarette smells and can't receive swaps that have a strong odor.
I swap "regular" or "nice & neat" FBs -- No sloppy books with jagged edges, No label bags, slams, lyrics, FSS, etc.. Thanks for sending items I'm happy to pass along. If I sign up for an FB swap, please try to send FB books, not sheets. Thanks!
I really dislike non-raters or people who don't communicate well. Please rate promptly - I promise to do the same!
When I host swaps, I promise to angel any not received. I check profiles before assigning partners.
I also rate promptly, and always give people the benefit of the doubt, though there shouldn't be any doubt! I freely give out hearts when they're deserved, but will hold swappers accountable for not honoring the spirit of a swap. If you don't receive something from me, or if you have a question about a swap I host or participate in, please PM or email me. Communication is key!
Overall, I'm very easy to please and almost always enjoy and appreciate everything my swap partners share!
Thank you to all who uphold high standards and who share my values about this great site! I hope we can swap soon!
If we're partnered in a Christmas-themed swap of any kind, I welcome Christian messages. To me, Christmas is a celebration of the birth of Jesus, not snowmen and sleigh bells. But I'm happy with cute, whimsical, vintage-style and homemade Christmas themes too. Thanks and Merry Christmas!
|Type 1||Type 2||Type 3||Uncategorized|