I love reading quotes and poems from different writers and I think this would be a perfect way to find some new writers through other people who share a similar passion.
- We will each have 1 partner to whom we will be sending a journal filled with quotes.
- On the last 1 or few pages describe your mood or experience of filling the journal.
- Please ensure you make it an enjoyable reading experience for your partner.
- Include a small note with the swap name and your Swapbot ID.
- A5 or smaller but not smaller than passport size(considering its international)
- 30-40 pages(i.e. 15-20 sheets)
- It can be a TN insert too. Handmade also allowed but must be of good quality.
- You can decorate the book cover and the pages inside as you wish. Use stickers, watercolours, washi, draw, layer or stamp. The options are endless. Just don't leave it nude as is with only quotes.
Quotes included will be senders choice, but please check partner profile for anything in the no send section (like touchy topics). You can search online for quotes or pick some of your personal bests. You can include your originals as well.
- We will include minimum 25 quotes(or more if you like) with authors
- Only 2 anonymous quotes allowed
- If including your own original work, not more than 7
- The quotes must be mostly handwritten or can be a mix of handwritten and printed (If printed not more than 7)
Since this is an international swap, please give the mail adequate time to reach you.
- No one below a rating of 4.99
- No one with unresolved 1's and 3's in the last 6 months.
- Please rate a 5 if you receive a book meeting all the requirements mentioned above(including notebook and quote specifics)
- Hearts are at your discretion. Don't rate a 3 if you dislike the quotes included.
- I will be checking all profiles before assigning partners and will ban at my discretion.
- Newbies with a minimum of 5 type 2 or 3 (combined) rated swaps are allowed
- If you have a completely blank profile with no info
Please make sure you:
have a minimum of 5 bolded sections filled out whether in bullet points or paragraphs
Hopefully this will be fun for you as it is for me. Together let's share a little of what brings us happiness and comfort in times of need.
I will angel this swap for anyone who gets flaked on (although I'm hoping it won't be necessary). If it occurs, follow through below:
- Contact your partner if you haven’t received anything after considerable time has passed(international mail remember)
- If you can’t work things out with them, message me.
- After you rate them a 1 for noncompliance, I will send you the swap
Looking forward to some fun. Happy swapping.
Please contact me for any queries :)