So, I decided, since there are a TON of different crafts and methods that I would start a series for Beginners to learn how and feel comfortable with the craft topic before joining more intricate ones. It will be a 3 week continuous series and will most likely always be international.
1.) Yes, this swap is for beginners, but people who already know how to make it or are pros are also allowed.
2.) You will have 1 partner for this swap.
3.) Do not think your envie flip book has to be perfect, this is for beginners, but please put your all into it.
* Minimum of 3 Envelopes, but you can do more
* Envelopes no smaller than a normal note card size (not index card)
* Yes, you may make your own Envies. If you choose to use already made ones please decorate them.
* Must decorate the very front of the flipbook
* 1 pocket must have a letter (with whatever topic you choose to talk about. along with Swap name and Swap ID) & the others must have Goodies
* Base is set! There's a video showing you what base to use but all the rest is up to you.
* THERE IS NO THEME FOR THIS ONE, check your partners profile and judge what theme you should do or just do a theme based of the supplies you have.
how to make the base
There are plenty of other videos on YouTube showing you how or what to include. But please stick with the same base as the video I included.
- I'm sorry, no newbies
- No recent 1's or 3's
- Must have at least 5 type 3 swaps under your belt.
- I will be checking and banning at my discretion
- I will angle if you are flaked on
- This is ultimately senders choice with no theme, so please do not rate down because you didn't like what they sent. If it fits the requirements rate a 5.
- This is also a beginner swap so if it's not perfectly put together or not up to "your standards" please do not rate them down. contact me if this is the case before rating!
- If you got the book and it's missing something MAJOR, rate a 3.
- If you never got anything (and month and a half later since it's international) then contact me and the partner along with rating a 1.
Please comment or message me with any questions or concerns!