Just a 40-something mother and wife who likes to dabble in art projects in her spare time.
I love participating in ATC swaps, Tag swaps, and Inchie Swaps. I'm active on Roses On My Table, Creative Souls, and Milliande Art Community for Women. Plus, I'm open to just about any kind of swap out there.
I've completed several ATC swaps, one Tag swap, and have two ATC swaps and an Inchie Swap ready to mail. I've also participating and am participating in One-On-One ATC Swaps.
I've done the following ATC/Tag/Inchie swaps: Halloween Alice, Fall, Oriental, Rainbow Colors, Halloween, Alice in Wonderland, Ancient Cities, Travel, Statues (upcoming#, & Christmas #upcoming#. I also collect ACEOs of just about any non-cutesy subject.
I love the following:
Victorian, Steampunk, Halloween, Christmas, Novelty, Era-related #any is fine#, Themed, etc. I'm not a real picky swapper.
Below is a wish list and a list of items available for swaps.
I DO NOT like the following:
Cute, cuddley stuff #ugh, LOL#, Baby stuff,
Stickers #unless they are hand-created - I normally do not use commerical stickers in my art - Jolee items don't count as stickers#, Kid stuff, cutesy wedding stuff, scrapbooking books (I am not a scrapbooker), anime, comic book, and other items along those lines.
My goal is to be well-rounded and flexible as I can. Sorry, cutesy #like you see on most scrapbook sites and greeting cards# just makes me gag. :#
Wish List - items can be used
- Gold or Silver Bails
- Ball Chain/Suede Cord/Leather Cord for necklaces with appropriate connectors
- 1" Punch
- Jolee's and others like them-not cutesy
- Sticky-back gems, no clear, no red
- Die cuts either commerical or hand cut
- Scanned vintage photos, scanned music/paper
- Miniature Items -1/12th or 1/24th scale, such as plates of food, breads, cheeses, places settings, accessories like that - this is an adult collector dollhouse, not a child's
- Stamps, the kind you ink, not cutesy LOL
- Foreign Stamps,
- Foreign currency, coins and paper
- Postcards, old ones that have people on the front or interesting subjects
- Old Photos such as Tin Types or Cabinet Photos - CDVs
- Collage Sheets
- Prima flowers or ones like them
- Victorian die cuts otherwise known as scrap
- German gold foil die cuts
- Flat back charms but no cutesy
- Stamp positioner
- Water color pencils
- Blender pen,
- Waterproof black inkpad
- Pastel palette that comes in squares in a box
- Blank DVD Cases - great for storing acrylic stickers
- Scrapbooking Books, I don't do scrapbooking
- Cutesy Stuff, ugh LOL
- Comic Books
- Stickers, UNLESS they are raised or Jolees or similiar or just out-of-this-world awesome
I hope this gives anyone I swap with an idea of me. If not, please feel free to contact me with any questions.
AVAILABLE FOR One -On-One SWAPPING:
- Tons of scrapbook items that I don't want because I never use. Call it a grab bag of items that have been partially used....mainly stickers, but the sheets are still mostly there. They have a lot of use left to them and I just don't want to throw them away. Most of the below listed are included in the three stuffed full gallon ziplock bags & the full plastic scrapbook paper sleeve I have available
- Baby Scrapbook Stuff
- Wedding Scapbook Stuff
- Assorted Jolees that I don't like, they are cutesy, oversized, etc. - some are out of their packages or have a piece or two missing from the sheet, but bulk is still there
- 2 small unopened packs of baby boy related scrapbook paper
- Used "Thank You", "Sign Here", apple, and the like stamps
- Porcelain doll hands, large and small fists
- Ribbon, solid colors, different widths
- Silk fabric pieces
- Manila Tags Size 8
- Just acquired some ATCs made by someone else that are just not "me". Kind of plain but could easily be "fancied" up.