If you want to send me something which requires a signature to confirm delivery please message me for an alternate mailing address... It is VERY difficult to make my local post office's hours and would rather it go to my work address instead so I can get your package in a timely manner.
HI! this seems like such a cool idea that I stumbled on in one of my flickr groups.
I consider myself to be somewhat creative - mostly in a photography sense but always interested in new kinds of projects and stuff.
I was just married in October... he is awesome... so is my 11 year old stepson... he loves bugs!
my favorite colors are red (not the orangie red one), black, earthy browns, and fun funky color mixes. I would consider my style to be more relaxed contemporary and eclectic than shabby chic or country.
I love little boxes for packing in lunches - I am starting to be obsessed by bento lunch boxes and all the fun cute little things you can decorate your food with. I love to cook. I find it very relaxing to lose myself in a kitchen preparing a meal.
I am not into religious things - no offense please - I respect other's beliefs and just prefer to not receive anything religious oriented.
I like a lot of different kinds of music...except most kinds of country and rap - but there have been some exceptions! If I had to pick one musician as my all time fave it would be Beck. I am pretty open to a lot of styles and artists... my husband and I like to discover new sounds.
Too many kinds to list. I love french films, romantic comedies, dramas... but mostly movies that don't spoon feed you what is going on - love films that make you think and period pieces.
big love, weeds, my name is earl, curb your enthusiasm, project runway, prison break, sopranos, six feet under, 30rock, lost
photography, scrapbooks that are more collages than scrapbooks, beginning knitter, cooking - just getting into bento stuff too - is that really a craft ;)
I love to travel more than anything and really love to see how other people live.
• Bento related things... boxes, baran, picks, etc… anything really
• Fun and funky ATC cards - I collect them but don't make them
• Pocky - any flavor - without any sort of nuts.
• I adore Cadbury chocolate... UK version - our version here is terrible and tastes so waxy :(
• Expired film - 35mm or 120mm... I am in the process of renovating my house but want to get back to using my Holga and other toy cameras. Expired film yields really cool and unexpected results! film for slides is cool too, black and white or color...
• Recipes - kid friendly a plus - without nuts. I love heirloom recipes especially. I am also in search of excellent icing recipes – the tried and tested kind that don’t take a culinary degree to make… especially vanilla – I don’t like Buttercream.
• Music Mixes - my husband and I love music and love discovering new stuff, got something no so mainstream? love it... especially from other countries...
• Something typical of where you are from, along with an explanation if warranted.
• Kawaii – so cute… not so much into Disney, Diddl or Snoopy though... but cream cram, pucca, Monokuro, cube friends, food with faces, panda and bunny..- Hannari Tofu - Kamio Cube Animals - Puni Puni Animals - Petite Cafe - Tea Guy - Amecomix - Banana Boss - etc.. you get the idea :)
• Ugly Dolls - so freaking cute :)
• I love weird stuff. I have a pretty good sense of humor… and have a real appreciation for the odd and unusual. Kitch and novelty is something I really appreciate. It is really difficult to offend me... I mean really difficult - unless it is racist...
• Bug related things – my step-son is fanatical about bugs – I think they are creepy : )
• Your favorite photograph – I love framed photos…
• Paper – I love paper but something that is kind of fun and funky – along the lines of Basic Gray designs
• I love those ultra fine point Sharpies, in all colors...
• Surprises... who doesn't dig those?!
• weird little plastic charms like you get in gumball machines... not picky about the subject.
I just got a package today from someone named Shirley S from Columbia MD but I am not sure what this is for since no swap was marked inside and I do not have any idea what the contents relate to.If this is from you, please let me know in a PM. Thanks
I think I might have missed rating a swap or two and I have one mystery swap (see above) so If you have not heard from me, PM me and let me know what it was and I will rate you straight away. I am terribly sorry but life got very busy in the last couple of weeks but this is totally fixable :)
|Type 1||Type 2||Type 3||Uncategorized|