|Swap Coordinator:||eurocat (contact)|
|Swap categories:||Paper Goods Letters & Writing|
|Number of people in swap:||25|
|Type:||Type 3: Package or craft|
|Last day to signup/drop:||February 7, 2013|
|Date items must be sent by:||February 16, 2013|
|Number of swap partners:||1|
You like to write letters regularly?
You want to meet new pen pals?
You are looking for specific pen pals?
Come and swap =)
For this swap, you have 3 options.
1)The easy option You just sign up for this swap and get a random pen pal by computer. And you can rate the pen pal.
2) The searcher's option You can just leave a comment here to tell us the pen pals that you are looking for, and you don't need to sign up for the swap. Maybe other pen pals will contact you after seeing your comment. Or you can contact other pen pals yourself after you see their comment. Then you have to swap with them privatly. Be careful choosing the pen pals. Because you can't rate them.
3) The final option You can sign up for the swap to get a random pen pal and also leave a comment here to tell us the pen pals that you are looking for.
If you sign up for the swap, then here are the rules for this swap
1) read the pen pal's profile
2) write a letter to the pen pal( you decide the length of the letter)
3) send a flat and inexpensive surprise to the pen pal.
The flat surprise can be stickers, postcards, notecards, note papers..bookmarks.......
4) rate your pen pal
And sorry, as a host of many swaps, I can't angel this letter swap. I set high rating requirement already. Still I cant guarantee that you won't get flaked. There is risk in every swaps anyway! If you are very worried to get flaked by your partner, then don't join. But if anyone has the ability to angel, please message me to let me know =) Thank you!
You must be logged in to leave a comment. Click here to log in.