Date Joined: March 11, 2010
Last Online: November 16, 2017
Birthday: October 12
Country: United States
My name is K I R S T Y.
Please don’t put swap-bot on the outside of the envelope/package
I’m Kirsty or you can call me K. So I have been away from Swap-Bot for a while. But why? Because things has been crazy for a while with a country move but I am not settled. I am British but now living in America. So some of you who have been around a while may recognise my name from a few years ago when I was living in England.
I am happy to be back. I am married to an American and we expecting our first child, a baby boy, in February 2018.
I miss so many things from England so if anyone from England wants to make me happy you can totally say it with chocolate. I pretty much miss all chocolate from England that doesn't contain nuts. But here are a few of my favourites Roses (actually I like these from either England or Australia), Cadbury Boost, Cadbury Whispa Caramel, Munchies just to name a few.
If you think we have interests in common drop me a snail mail letter, I love talking :0)
What I would love to receive
• Something for the baby - but please no clothes in sizes newborn, 0-3 months or 3-6 months. I might have already overdone those sizes.
• Snowglobes of landmarks/country specific ones
• Christmas ornaments but ones that are country specific. For instance someone once gave me a flipflop one and a koala one from Australia. I absolutely love them and they have pride of place on my tree.
• Stickers (but not reward ones)
• TOURIST MAGNETS
• Rubber stamps and ink pads
• I like to read books about romance, both modern day and historical. I love to read books about travelling and they can be fictional or non-fictional. I love the magazines by Lonely Planet and Wonderlust.
• Chatty snail mail letters
• Vegetarian recipes
• Address labels (but please remember my name is Kirsty and NOT Kristy).
• Australian/New Zealand Cadburys Roses – these literally are the best in the world.
• Me to You (Tatty Teddy)
• Kitchen gadgets because I cook and bake a lot
• Wax tarts
• Asian facemasks
• OPI nail polishes
• Bento boxes
• Washi tapes
• Cath Kidson items
• Yankee candles (no vanilla or cinnamon please)
• I love both dark and milk chocolate, but please no cheap chocolate or Hersheys
THINGS I AM LOVE WITH
• Cherry blossom pattern
• hibiscus flowers
• Northern Lights
• Fazer chocolate from Finland – the one with red berries in.
• Australian/New Zealand Cadburys Roses chocolate – so much better than the UK version.
Food I love or would like to try
M&M (dark chocolate, mint, raspberry or coconut)
Milo chocolate bars (The brownie ones are awesome)
Jelly Belly Beans
Cadburys Boost sticks
Cadbury Roses (only from Australia and New Zealand)
Fazer chocolate with red berries (Finland)
NO THANKS TO THE FOLLOWING:-
Hersheys Chocolate (I really really really dislike Hersheys chocolate and it simply goes straight in the bin/trash)
Friendship books like sbs, lbs, lyrix, slams.
Floral scents (save for rose)
I am allergic to nuts - But you can send me items that say “MAY CONTAIN NUTS” because I have found lately every product maker puts this on their packaging and it just gets silly.
Tea or coffee
ATCs – they are not for me. I don’t really understand them and have nowhere to put them.
Flower or plant seeds – no flowers or plants last more than 5 minutes with me.
Notecards because I have way too many.
HALL OF FAME - These are the names of some people who I think rock here on Swap-bot:-
|Type 1||Type 2||Type 3||Uncategorized|