|Swap Coordinator:||Artistic (contact)|
|Swap categories:||Letters & Writing|
|Number of people in swap:||70|
|Last day to signup/drop:||November 1, 2007|
|Date items must be sent by:||November 15, 2007|
|Number of swap partners:||2|
This is the third swap in the 20 Questions Letter series. For this swap, we'll be counting â€“ thatâ€™s right, counting! The theme is By the Numbers.
Write a letter to your partners that answers each of the 20 questions listed below. Feel free to expand on your answers if youâ€™d like, for example, by listing titles or Web sites. And you can always send your partners a little surprise in addition to the letter, maybe something that relates to one of your answers.
If you write longhand, please be sure your handwriting is legible. Letters should be mailed via post, not e-mailed.
The fine print (rules):
This is an international swap. Youâ€™ll have two partners.
To participate, you must have a 4.5 or higher rating. Newbies are welcome, but ALL players MUST have a completed profile.
I review the sign-up lists AFTER the swap closes, so you don't need to send me notes about questionable swappers.
Since youâ€™re writing a letter, you don't need to wait to get your partners to answer the questions. Start counting and calculating now.
Thanks for considering this swap!
The 20 Questions
1) The number of swap partners Iâ€™ve actually met in person:
2) Number of swaps Iâ€™m in at this moment:
3) Number of hours each week I spend crafting:
4) The number of crafting/swapping sites other than Swap-bot, that I actively visit:
5) Number of "favorite" crafting- or art-related Web sites I have listed on my computer for easy access:
6) Number of nicknames Iâ€™ve had in my life:
7) Number of places Iâ€™ve lived:
8) Number of pictures/paintings/art hanging on all of the walls in my home:
9) Number of windows in my home:
10) Number of text messages I send/receive each day:
11) Number of items in my junk drawer:
12) The number of e-mail addresses I can be reached at (work/home/play/school, etc):
13) The number of phone numbers I can be reached at (work/home/cell, etc):
14) Number of purses/handbags I own:
15) Number of pairs of shoes I own:
16) Number of items attached to my refrigerator (pictures, magnets, etc.):
17) The number of ice cubes in my freezer:
18) Number of pairs of jeans I own:
19) Number of pairs of jeans I own that donâ€™t fit:
20) Number of books/CDs/DVDs Iâ€™ve read/viewed/purchased in the last 30 days:
You must be logged in to leave a comment. Click here to log in.