I'm a mom to 4 boys, age range 10 to 18 yo
My socksize is 37/38 (uk 9-10, US 5/5,5 ; according to a card on socks I got). I love fun sneaker- or short socks!
- beautiful pendants
- cupcake themed stuff
- bags, I'm addicted to them! Small, shoulder, big ones, (coin-)purses... you name it.
- all things matryoshka
- kawaii, but new to it. So not picky on brand. Cute is cute in my opinion
- fav. patterns: polkadots, paisley, damask, or general themed, like animals, camo-print or vehicles. Fabric with those victorian images... it's got a name, but forgot how it was called! Usually on white, images in outlines, in blue or pink or something. >> Toile
And this site with fabric makes me drool: Marieke's stoffen
- samples of care-products and perfumes
- my fav. perfume is l'Eau d'Issey. I don't like the heavy scents. I also love scents like patchouli and sandalwood.
- little creatures like owls, turtles, squirrels, birds, cats, dogs. Shortly, basically woodland-, sea- and jungle-creatures.
- crafting, all sorts... and learning new ones!
- computer games
- jungle print (zebra, tiger, panter)
He loves all colors of the rainbow, but it looks like his fav is red. He's got Ehlers-Danlos syndrom, hypermobility type.
- reading, anything. Adventure mostly, but also history and "how-to".
- (geeky) gadgets
- fav. color is yellow
- his bento lunch-box
- archeology-kits (small bricks in which bones or stones are hidden, which you have to dig out)
- his science-kit
- loves tea, especially "dragon-tea" (Celestial Seasonings tension tamer).
He's the technician of the family, he has no problems with technical drawings. He's pdd-nos, a mix of autism and adhd. He loves to learn new things. Collects erasers.
- crafting with electronics
- playing soccer
- computer games (Minecraft, Counter Strike, Rocket League)
- collecting key-rings
- monkeys are his favourite animals.
- cool gadgets
- his mp3-player. He wants to improve his English, so not too difficult audiobooks are welcome! Robinson Crusoe or other adventure books, like from WWII are his favourites)
His favorite color is green.
- cars and Disney Cars (he has a fav. Cars pillow, can't sleep without it)
- riding his bike
- playing outside, preferably in mud
- construction vehicles
- he loves tea.Has his own 1-person tea-pot (^_^)
- his fav. color is blue. Already since he was 2!
He also has Ehlers-Danlos syndrome, like his brother. Gotta love genes!
They all love camo-bandaid, dinosaurs, stickers and whatever boys love further. Please don't send sticks, rocks, or bugs, got quite a supply of those already!