I am a freelance writer based in Houston, TX, and I live with my husband, three cats, and a bird. Currently, I am shopping my second novel, a historical fiction about pirates, to literary agents.
I love to write, travel, draw, practice karate, do creative journaling, go to conferences, do swaps of all kinds, and meet new and interesting people.
I love to work on hand-drawn ATC's a lot. I am not the best artist in the world, but most of the time, the results are decent. I love to draw manga and fantasy, especially unicorns.
I do beading, sewing, scrapbooking, and creative journaling. I have an Etsy store with my creations at www.karli.etsy.com. I am also very active on Postcrossing, and it was great to add Swap-Bot to my things to do list!
Here is what i love to get besides things from my Etsy and Amazon wishlists:
1) POSTCARDS: animals, nature, fantasy, cool ads, art, unusual, handmade, unicorns, pirates.
2) JAPANESE: Hello Kitty, kawaii, cute, anything pink, gothic, lolita, manga, anime, cupcakes.
3) BOOKS: anime, manga, fashion, unusual, cute, nature, animals, comics, pirates. I have a loooong Amazon and Etsy wishlists for those profile-based wishlist swaps.
4) FASHION: high fashion, high-end cosmetics, fashion mags, fashion books, jewelry, cute bags, Victoriana, vintage, steampunk, sweet and gothic lolita, Hello Kitty, Harajuku Lovers, Tokidoki, perfumes.
5) CRAFTS: anything crafty, I use it all! Beads, papers, scraps, ephemera, buttons, stickers, rhinestones, etc. I'll donate what I won't use.
6) ART: Alphonse Mucha, Salvador Dali, Art Nouveau, Laurel Burch, Nick Bantock, Ai Yamaguchi, Victoriana, Elizabethan art, gothic art, James Jean, Audrey Kawasaki.
7) VINTAGE: anything vintage postcards, ephemera, labels, playing cards, stamps, old letters, envies, booklets, tiny treasures of the vintage kind, old Kinder toys, buttons, jewelry bits, odd and ends that do not belong anywhere, glass items, keys, tassels, fabric scraps, yarn, ribbons, trim, notions.
|Type 1||Type 2||Type 3||Uncategorized|