Date Joined: June 12, 2014
Last Online: November 22, 2017
Birthday: June 25
Esty Favourites $3-$5
Wow, I do not know what to say as an introduction to myself. I have been married for 25 years to an incredible man, together we have 5 children. We live and farm in rural Alberta - the foothills of the Rocky Mountains.
We recently acquired a donkey and I have fallen in love with this archaic animal. His purpose is to guard our sheep from wolves, coyotes and cougars.....but he's afraid of the sheep!
The sheep are another love of mine. Their gentle, accepting spirit is a testimony to me and doing chores around them always settles my soul. In regards to swapping....I will appreciate anything to do with donkeys or sheep. I would love to hear of your experience of either and enjoy these animals with you.
I am a dog trainer and a supervisor for volunteers who puppy raise guide dogs. I am also a gardener, encourager, camper, listener, cross country skier, hiker, family meal planner, scrape and wound fixer and bed time book reader. I am a Christian.
I love tea and drink it every day. Before I joined Swap-bot I only every drank Red Rose Orange Pekoe Tea. A few partners generously shared their tea with me and now I am hooked on experimenting with tea.
I have found out that I don't like white tea or fruity flavoured teas (except lemon). I also did not care for Chia tea.
I've discovered I like Earl Grey, English Breakfast, Green tea, Chamomile, and Mint teas. However my tea journey has just started so if there is a variety you think I would like - I am happy to try it.
I don't craft but I am fascinated by the creativity of others. Send me your art - I would love to see it!
I'm including a wishlist because I appreciate a detailed list on other peoples sites. Please know, however, I am easy to please and generally enjoy all mail.
Things I would love to receive/wish list:
• Bookmarks (store bought)
• Airmail labels
• Canadian postage stamps any denomination
• I would love a note/letter from you♥
• Themed mail
• Homemade envelopes (mailable)
• Empty seed packages that are in good condition
• Moleskin Messages Cards
• I really have enough note cards, postcards, journals, notepads and stickers so please do not send as extras.
• Silicone baking cups
• Measuring spoons
• Paper to bake Mini loaves in.
• Dish cloths
• Wax melts (I love the amber combination smells)
• Scented candles (soy based preferred)
freezer baggy stands
• Chocolate: prefer dark chocolate to milk, I don’t like white chocolate. No alcohol but I love nuts in my chocolate.
• Candies: I love licorice (black and red) and jelly belly beans. I also like tea candies and chimes.
• Individually wrapped cookies and biscotti to have with my tea – yummy.
• Factory sealed specialty salt.
• Lush products
• Small containers of shampoo and conditioner • Dry shampoo
• Bath salts
• Shampoo bars
• Socks – large feet ♥
• Gloves – large hands
Lounge wear, medium
Advent Calendars of any type.
Stocking stuffers ♥♥♥
Birthday gifts of all types, I save them all year round to open on my Birthday.
Pens of all colours and types but not regular ball point pens or free hotel chain pens. I especially love Frixon pens.
Please no bars of soap.
• English Breakfast, Earl Grey, Mint, Chamomile
• Wrapped snacks to go with tea
• Factory sealed loose tea leaves
• Paper tea sackets for loose tea leaves
• Tea Mugs
• Tea Rugs
• Tea accessories
• Russian Doll
• Airmail/snail mail
My family has the goal of filling 6 - 12 shoe boxes for Operation Christmas Child any donations to these boxes will be welcome.
I do not like skulls, occult, wicca, nudity or rudeness.
One of the things I enjoy about swapping with such a variety of people is seeing the things they include in a swap. It tells me about the sender. If it is something I don't have a use for but still in good condition.....I will send it on again.
Please send postcards in envelope if swap allows it.
The only postcards I collect are recipe postcards. I love them. Thank you to everyone who has added to my collection!
|Type 1||Type 2||Type 3||Uncategorized|