April 10, 2017: Back from hiatus.
My No-no's and Dislikes including allergies are listed towards the end of my profile.
Hello there! My name is Misa...39 years old and from Texas. I am very happy to have found this site. I used to be a member of the website Laundromatic several years ago before it shut down. I loved that website so much! I loved being able to trade with people all around the world it was a lot of fun.
I am married to my soul mate May and we have an 13 year old son that I home school. He is on the autism spectrum and does better learning at home. My hubby works and I stay home and do my wife and mommy duties. I wouldn't have it any other way!
I love studying languages. I speak Japanese and some spanish. Currently teaching myself ASL as well.
I have done my best to create a very detailed profile for you to read over. :) Full list of likes and dislikes are included for sure. Any questions, feel free to message me.
Odds and ends I love to do:
Polymer clay, Crochet, Tunisian crochet, Drawing, Playing in Photoshop, Felt craft, Jewelry, Wire Wrapping, Beading, Video Games/Otome Games, MMPORPGs
Games: I LOVE Otome games! Diabolik Lovers and Ozmafia being my top two! I adore Laito Sakamaki and Kyrie Oz from those two game. I also enjoy games like Skyrim and Dragon Age. Anything fantasy and RP.
Music: J pop, Symphonic Metal, Heavy Metal, Alternative, Indie, Celtic, Bagpipes, New Age, Pagan I will listen to pretty much anything except country, christian/gospel and rap. :)
TV Shows: Supernatural, Doctor Who, The Walking Dead, Breaking Bad, Orange is the New Black, American Horror Story, Sherlock
I LOVE LOTS OF ANIME!!! Diabolik Lovers, Black Butler, Full Metal Alchemist, Heaven's Lost Property, Psycho Pass, Death Note, Inuyasha, Kenshin, SAO, Fairy Tail, Ouran High Host Club...the list goes on!
Movies: The Hobbit Trilogy, The Lord Of The Rings, Howl's Moving Castle, Spirited Away, Thor 1&2, Labyrinth, Neverending Story, The Hunger Games, Legend, The Princess Bride, SAW, The Avengers, Princess Mononoke, Nightmare b4 Xmas, Edward Scissorhands, The Corpse Bride.
Books: Science fiction, horror, mystery, adventure, dystopian, epic fantasy
Cosmetics: I love glittery lip glosses in soft pinks and corals. Loose eye shadows in pinks, purples and green. I also love sparkly white shadows. Think glitter..fun and bright!
Colours: Purple, hot pink, green, black. Bright shades of blue, lime, emerald green.
Hot Chocolates: Any!! Haven't found one I dislike yet!!
Candy: I love all kinds of candy! Send whatever, I love to try new stuff!
Snacks: I love all kinds of snacks! Love trying new stuff!
Coffees: Any! I love coffee!!!
Teas: Irish Breakfast Time, Earl Grey, Lemon Balm, Linden Flower, Hibiscus, Hawthorne Berry, Lady Grey, Morning Thunder, Tension Tamer, Rooibos, African Honeybush, Rose, Oolong, Darjeeling, Flowering Tea, I love Basilur, Mighty Leaf, Alvita, Traditional Medicinals, Two Leaves and a Bud and Pukka brand teas. I LOVE teas that come in silk bags. :) List of teas I do not like are listed below on my Dislike list. :)
Craft Supplies: Washi Tape, Cute Stationary, Yarn, Beads especially glass beads, unusual beads, jewelry findings, kawaii stickers (Loose or sheets are fine).
Time Periods: 20s, 60s, & 80s
- PLEASE DO NOT send these types of teas. Green tea, any fruit tea, jasmine tea, plain lipton tea, vanilla tea, chai tea, chocolate tea, caramel tea.
- I do not like dull colours! So nothing white, brown, tan, etc.
- No religious items, no PETA, don't eat meat propaganda.
- No junk or trash. Unless swap specified, no second hand items, eg: thrift shop items.
- No post or hook earrings. I only wear gauged body jewelry in my ears.
- No used or open cosmetics. Blech!! It's very unhygienic!
- Nothing that smells of cigarettes.
- Pony beads and kid craft.
- Scrap booking supplies. I have no need for it.
- No bath soaks or fizz balls for bath.
- Romance novels.
- ALLERGIES!! Nothing vanilla scented please! Highly allergic to it!! No sugar cookie, cream, cupcake, bavarian, cake, etc, scented items.
- HEALTH Nothing with excessively high caffeine, I have heart related health issues.
Happy things I love to receive
- Anything Diabolik Lovers or Ozmafia. Especially Laito Sakamaki or Kyrie Oz. (I know these are hard to come by, but figured it wouldn't hurt to list them.)
- 16 gauge or 14 gauge door knocker, spiral, horseshoe shaped body jewelry. I don't wear post or hook earrings.
- Jewelry charms
- Foot soaks and foot creams.
- Eye shadows and lip gloss (new and unopened) Colourful and crazy!
- Washi tape and deco tape!
- Scary adult books (adult meaning for the adult reader)
- Anything with Cats big and small, Wolves, Ravens, Crows, Foxes, Pandas.
- Snacks and candies from countries aside from the USA.
- Glittery stuff, think faeries. I love glitter in general. :)
- Pagan stuff
- Vampire themes
- Fantasy themes
- Kawaii stuff
- Bright and colourful hair accessories.
- Anything Irish, British or Scottish! I am quite proud of my roots.
- Black Butler, Hello Kitty, Tim Burton, Miyazaki themed stuff.
- TEA! I love teas!! (See my dislikes above for what teas I don't care for.)
- Warm fuzzy socks or slippers Size 12 or x-lg
- Antique keys, skeleton keys, etc.
- Cute stickers, unusual stickers, Japanese toons eg: Hello Kitty, Choco Cat. Loose or sheets are fine. Dislike list tells what stickers to not send
- Good writing pens and unique stationary.
- Celtic items.
- BEADS! I love making jewelry so beads are always welcome! Especially glass beads and unusual beads.
FLAKING If you flake on me you will be added to my BAN list here on my page. If something in your life is going on let me know ahead of time. I do understand that life happens and things get out of our control. Please don't don't wait weeks to tell me. I will do my best to be patient, just keep the the communication open. I hate when people just vanish.
This is a list of users who have flaked on me or other swappers from the swaps I have hosted. I will never badmouth a swapper who flaked on me. However I will list you here and maturely list what happened. NOTE: I will only add you here if you literally just vanish with no explanation and/or rectification of your swap. Literally this list is a last resort and to warn other users. Otherwise I will keep any and all discussion private. If you are willing to resend, I will work with you.
impossiblegirl- My Partner from "NEWBIE Tea & Gift Swap! USA ONLY! #1" Messaged with no response. She has not been online or responded. Rated a 1. Went like Frozen and "Let it go"
anooshka- Partner of another swapper that I hosted a swap for, "~NEWBIE~ 5 bag tea swap!". Hasn't been online since August 12, 2014. Partner rated her a 1. I did angel this swap.
DarlingWriter- Partner of another swapper I hosted "Make A Scarf Swap!" Her profile was full of info and details..she has good ratings and hearts, now it is empty. Partner never received from her and waited past two weeks before rating a 1. She has failed to answer messages and has not logged in recently. Angel was found to assist and make a scarf for they one flaked on.
People who have been an angel in swaps for me.
sunrising42- My partner flaked on me and she took care of the teas. Thank you so much!!
May Husband Age 30
Favourite TV Shows: Doctor Who, Supernatural, Full Metal Alchemist, Samurai Shamploo, Agents of Shield, Sherlock
Interests: Writing, Table top games, Dungeons and Dragons, Martial Arts, Anime, Video Games. And he collects pop culture and video games shirts/memorabilia, bottle caps from glass soda bottles.
Fave Colour: Blue
Fave Animal(s): Pandas and penguins.
Devin Son Born 2003 Age 13
Fave TV Shows: Doctor Who (He doesn't watch alot of TV) My Little Pony Friendship is Magic, Top Gear
Interests: Minecraft, Portal, SIMS, SIM City, Drawing, Creating, Bronies from My Little Pony, Stickers, Cars (not the movie) Just cars in general. He has a love for older, classic cars like volvos, beetles, etc.
Fave Colour: Blue
Fave Animal(s): Cats and Kittens
He is picky about his snacks and candies. But he loves gummy candies, and chocolate with no nuts or coconut.
|Type 1||Type 2||Type 3||Uncategorized|