So it's looking like that 1 rating I've got might not be going away. I sent the swap out twice. First time she says she didn't get it. Now she doesn't seem to be responding to any of my messages. So, that's that, just in case you were wondering.
I would not join a swap if I did not intend to send. If you don't receive something from me, contact me and I will resend.
Also, if you sent me something and I have not rated you yet or left you a thank you on your profile, please PM me. Sometimes things get accidenally misplaced (usually by DH) before I can get to rating.
I'm 47 and have been married to my best friend for 20 years. We met in the 4th grade and have been best friends ever since. Our kids are the four-legged kind. We have 2 poodles, Maggie and Millie. They are great, they are my little babies.
I'm not a girly-girl. I don't mind getting dirty, especially if I can have fun doing it. I have a Ninja 650R motorcycle that I love to ride. And no, my husband does not ride. I don't wear alot of jewlery but I do like anklets and ear cuffs.
I like to travel. Mostly to places where there are palm trees: Hawaii, the Caribbean, Bahamas, Florida. I like to go on cruises. I like Disney. My favorite is Tigger.
I'm into helping do my part for the planet. I recycle what I can. If you find you recieve your items from me in recycled packaging, don't be surprised. I find some recycled items make for very interesting packaging.
I love to listen to music. I listen to all kinds of (modern) music. But I don't really care for sad music. I listen to music to make me happy not to bring me down, which is why I don't listen to much country anymore. Not into opera and stuff like that either. Some classical is ok.
I like Matchbox20, Rob Thomas, Audioslave, Candlebox, Evanescence, Eminem, Timbaland, Lloyd Banks, Moby, Shaggy, Macy Gray, Tracy Chapman, Eric Clapton, Paul McCartney, Beatles, U2, Madonna, Johnny Cash, ELO. I'm all over the place with music. If I like it I don't care what genre it's from.
I have about 95 gig of music on my computer. I'll download and try anything. I'll listen to anything at least once. Anyone interested in sending me music, that would be great. I guess you could say I kind of collect it. I enjoy finding music from new indie groups. If you have a local band that you're in or go to see and that has some recorded music out there and would like to send me a copy I would love it.
I listen to audio books on my ipod. Mostly history stuff right now. But I also like historical fiction. David McCullough and Anne Rice are my favs. I think I've "read" everything they wrote. Some of my favorites books were 'John Adams' , 'Blood and Gold', 'Girl with a Pearl Earring', 'The Time Traveler's Wife', 'The Lovely Bones', 'Bag of Bones'
Not really into watching movies much, I have to be in the mood. That's a big commitment for me to sit still that long and actually pay attention. But some of my favorite movies are Casablanca, You've Got Mail, Amadeaus, Gettysburg, An Affair to Remember, The Way We Were, The Mirror Has Two Faces, Rocky Horror Picture Show, All the Harry Potter, Star Wars and Star Trek movies.
For TV I like sports, educational, documentaries, history stuff. If it's about Egypt, Pyramids, Mummies or Titanic I've probably seen it. I like Naked Archaeologist, The Dog Whisperer. Don't really watch much network TV. I don't really like reality tv.
Photography, Scrapbooking, rubber stamping and other paper crafts. I just recently got into ATC and I'm addicted to that right now. Although, I really don't know that I've found a craft I don't like.
People that are mean to other people or animals.
People who discriminate or are closed minded.
The smell of cigarettes and cigars and nasty stuff like that.
Spiders - don't know if I really hate them but I dislike them a lot and I'm afraid of them
Mushrooms - I've tried to like them, really I have. I don't hate them all, just the ones that have that rubbery mushroom texture in your mouth
Liver - yup REALLY hate everything about that. The look, the feel, the taste, the smell, the color.
Cancer - it's taken way too many people I care about.
• puppy kisses
• Postcards sent naked in the mail with a note on the back about anything
• Blank postcards sent in an envie for me to use
• Stationery sets for writing letters
• A letter telling me about the charities you support
• Any clear or rubber stamps you don’t want anymore. Used is fine. I’m not too much into cute things. I like artsy stamps, alpha and number stamps, quotes, anything like that.
• Stamp pads, embossing powder, anything for rubber stamping
• Alcohol inks, twinkling H2Os, Perfect Pearls, Anything Tim Holtz
• Embellishments. Anything I can use in scrapbooking or on ATCs
• Thick ATC blanks
• UHU glue, pop-dots, glue-dots
• Scrabble tiles and dominoes – either to be altered or already altered
• journals – blank, written, altered, unaltered, whatever.
• Handmade papers or different kinds of papers like ones with fibers or perforated paper. Cool papers to use on ATCs.
• State or City Magnets or magnets from tourist attractions
• Squished pennies from anywhere
• ATCs to add to my collection
• Interestingly decorated and/or handmade envelopes that I could use to mail my swaps or letters in. You know, mail art. I like to see what other people come up with.
• skeleton keys
• Coins or paper currency from other countries than the US
• Alice in Wonderland
• The letter A
• Collector Pins (like those ones you get at Disney and other places)
• Handmade Christmas ornaments or christmas ornaments of any kind. Never can have too many.
• Those little picture frame ornaments you hang on the christmas tree.
• I'd like a whimsey jar. Not sure what they are exactly but they sound like fun
• flavored hot cocoa
• I'm not very religious but I am okay with relegious stuff so long as it's not meant to convert me to anything.
• I'd really love some intersting magazine covers, calendar pages or heavier weight book pages with interesting pictures that I could make envelopes out of.
• I'm also not offended by X-rated stuff
Just in case - my husband collects sports cards, foreign paper money and coins.
the girls are rather particualr about their treats. Maggie is addicted to Puperoni, Millie likes pupcorn. They like stuffed toys that squeek and mini tennis balls. They also love Greenies.
Oh, and my etsy favs are linked up above:-)
These are things I don't really care for all that much. But if you send it I'm sure I can find someone to put it to use.
I like all kinds of postcards. In particular I like cityscapes, night scenes, local places of interest and vintage sytle. I like touristy postcards and artsy postcards. There really isn't any kind I can think of that I don't like. I like both store bought and (good) handmade cards. I prefer my cards sent with stamps through the mail (naked). I like that handled and weathered look they get plus I like the stamps and postmarks to be on them. I would love any surprise cards you would like to send me.
Halloween ATC by dragen111 - angeled by @AwtemNymf
Music By The Decades Part 5 - The 00s by JennieMaeD - Angeled by @aallen66
November Sender's Choice ATC by mswyatt - Angeled by @AngieTheArtist
Dance Like No One's Watching CD by LiveTilWeLaugh and motox - Angeled by @Juliuslove28
It's Relative CD Swap by Jennynotjennifer - Angeled by @Bethanne
Getting To KNow You VII by JennieMaeD - Angeled by @MicheleoneL
Vintage Themed Postcards #2 by coopcarter - Angeled by @Skron11
Dance Like No One's Watching CD by LiveTilWeLaugh and motox - Angeled by @Kathleen
All the music I have DVD swap by kylie76 - Angeled by @msteidl
Favorite Christmas Music Mix CD by LadyAstaroth - Angeled by @msteidl
12 Months of Music CD Swap by Wolfsbayne - Angeled by @impeus
Christmas CD Mix by LadyAstaroth - Angeled by @picxie
Not A Tourist Postcard #3 by delirioustk - Angeled by @tishous
|Type 1||Type 2||Type 3||Uncategorized|