Hello. I’m a 24 year old gal from Australia. I'm a creator, day-dreamer, introvert, homebody, observer, thinker and believer.
I'm currently completing my Certificate IV in Colour and Design at the International School of Colour and Design, and I'm LOVING it! =D
I ♥ simplicity, nature and science.
I ♥ peace, creativity and art.
I ♥ to listen to music, watch DVDs, read, take photographs, draw, paint, browse inspirational blogs, etsy + flickr for inspirational images, pore over interior decorating magazines, and think about the world and my place in it.
I ♥ LOST, the beach, looking up at a star filled summer night sky, tree houses, dinosaurs, teacups, cacti + succulents, flowers, discovering new and exciting colour combinations, interior decorating, collecting bits of nature, paper, organization.
At the moment I am only interested in postcard swaps and small package swaps. Please feel free to message me for a private swap if interested.
I ALWAYS send + rate my swaps (see my ratings for confirmation of this). If you are my partner and don't receive anything from me within a few weeks after a swap deadline (keep in mind that I live in Australia and it can sometimes take a few weeks), please message me and I will happily re-send. I will do the same if I don't receive anything from my partners.
FLAKERS + NON-RATERS
I will only ever rate a swapper a 1 if a very long time has passed (months) since the swap deadline and without me having received the swap or any communication from them. I will always send a PM to my swap partner before rating them a 1.
• I ♥ map cards and am trying to collect one from every US state...so far I have 29/50 (just over half way - yay!). If anyone could help out with the following states, please let me know and we can set up a private swap! If you have a state not on this list (i.e. that I already have), I'm still interested, as it may be a different map card than what I have. Thanks =D
Arkansas, Connecticut, Georgia, Hawaii, Indiana, Iowa, Kansas, Kentucky, Maine, Massachusetts, Montana, Nevada, New Hampshire, New York, Oklahoma, Oregon, Rhode Island, South Dakota, Utah, Vermont, Wisconsin
A big thank you to susieq11 who has helped me out a great deal with my collection - thanks Susie! =D
• Anything pertaining to NATURE and/or the NATURAL LANDSCAPE: beaches, coasts, oceans, jungles, forests, country/rural landscapes, cacti, rivers, lakes, streams, waterfalls, prairies, trees, flowers, plants, ferns, leaves, etc.
• Animals: All animal cards are welcome, but I would be particularly thrilled with any of the following: elephants, polar bears, snow leopards, husky dogs, pandas, zebras, dolphins, horses, giraffes, deer, birds, bears, foxes, tapirs
• Art: Indigenous, American Indian, Mexican, African, Japanese
• Other: Desert roads, villages, fishing villages, national parks, city views, Native American, Route 66, diners, Roswell/UFOs, children from around the world, seasons, the universe (space/galaxy/planets, etc.), beautiful photography (especially scenery)
• I also enjoy receiving unique handmade cards that effort has been put into! :)
• Paper - decorative, patterned, japanese papers - anything bright + colourful!
• Stickers (loose, flakes, sheets, handmade - any and all!)
• Interior decorating magazines from around the world
• Anything relating to DINOSAURS =D
ALL Quentin Tarantino film soundtracks, Bob Marley, anything composed by Michael Giacchino, Johnny Cash, Ben Harper, Red Hot Chili Peppers, The Smiths, Joni Mitchell, John Butler Trio, The Beatles, Jimi Hendrix, Jack Johnson, Foo Fighters, Incubus, Led Zeppelin, Eddie Vedder, Tom Petty & The Heartbreakers, Chuck Berry, Buddy Holly and the Crickets, Roy Orbison
Anchorman, A Night at the Roxbury, American Beauty, Batman Begins, Blade Runner, Blue Valentine, Blue Velvet, Brick, Chasing Amy, Clay Pigeons, Clueless, Death Proof, Drowning Mona, Election, E.T.: The Extra-Terrestrial, Fargo, Ferris Bueller's Day Off, Forgetting Sarah Marshall, Full Metal Jacket, Good Will Hunting, Grease, Heathers, Home Alone 1 + 2, Inception, Independence Day, Inglourious Basterds, Into The Wild, Jackie Brown, Jurassic Park, Kill Bill Vol. 1, Kill Bill Vol. 2, Knocked Up, Martha Marcy May Marlene, Milk, Mulholland Drive, Natural Born Killers, No Country For Old Men, One Night At McCool's, Pineapple Express, Pulp Fiction, Pump Up The Volume, Reservoir Dogs, Secretary, Superbad, St. Elmo's Fire, Step Brothers, Swingers, The 40 Year Old Virgin, The Big Lebowski, The Dark Knight Rises, The Breakfast Club, The Lost World, The Mask, The Notebook, There's Something About Mary, To Die For, Tropic Thunder, True Romance, Twins, Weekend At Bernie's, Wet Hot American Summer, Winter's Bone, Wild Things
LOST, Arrested Development, It's Always Sunny In Philadelphia, The Office (US), 30 Rock, Eastbound & Down, Family Guy, American Dad, Will & Grace, Entourage, The Big Bang Theory, Modern Family, Twin Peaks, Dexter, Mythbusters, 3rd Rock From The Sun, Star Trek TOS, Star Trek VOYAGER, Everybody Loves Raymond, The Drew Carey Show, Raising Hope
The Late Show with David Letterman, The Late Late Show with Craig Ferguson
I am always very grateful for everything I receive in swaps. I always view my partner's profile before sending a swap, particularly to look for stuff she doesn't like to receive. I would hope that my partners do the same for me. PLEASE do not send me any of the following:
• items that reek of cigarette smoke
• leather, fur, or any animal products
• scented products - candles, soaps, perfumes - they initiate migraines :(
• food items
• loose glitter (i LOVE glitter, i just don't want it falling everywhere when i open an envelope!)
• anything to do with: clowns + the circus, pirates, fairies, goblins, gnomes, witches, wizards, magic, gothic, victorian
• anything with an overly "dark" theme
• anything "trashy"