I did InCoWriMo this year but only managed to send out a dozen letters. If you would like to receive one from me during the 2020 event, PM me with your address!
I always appreciate tuck-ins on swaps, but if you’re my partner don't feel it's necessary or expected to send any.
A few things about me
- 46yo, female, married w/ 4 kids (2 grownups, 2 teens)
- atheist homeschooler--no denim jumpers here!
- I cook several hours a day--all gluten-free and vegan
- paper addict, esp unusual writing paper
- washi paper addict as well
- constantly reading, don’t leave home without my kindle or a book
- unrepentant potty mouth
- I love coffee!
- allergic to nature IRL but gravitate toward colors found in nature, especially autumnal colors
- after 5pm you WILL find me drinking white wine every day
- NPR is my jam, but I'm also a HUGE Howard Stern. Anything that makes me laugh and think and wonder I will give a try.
- Most of the day I listen to podcasts while working, driving, etc.--I'm always looking for recommendations, so feel free to suggest. There are about 70 podcasts on rotation in my ears.
- I like to write and receive long, newsy letters. Usually I write longhand because I'm at a cafe or coffee shop, but occasionally I type (well, on the computer) because it is soooo much faster and my fingers can follow my brain easier that way.
- pen-pal letters
- white wine
- Indigo Girls
- washi tape
- colors: olive/jade green is favorite, followed by purple, silver, mustard, burnt umber, brown, gray, teal, turquoise
- writing/receiving letters
- art nouveau
- art deco
- daisies, sunflowers, bonsai
- stereotypical "girly" stuff
- animal prints
- camel toe
- fantasy/sci-fi (sorry, HP). Yet I created a Star Wars ROOM in our house for the enjoyment of my husband and kids. Yes, I AM amazing.
- traditional holiday stuff; it just seems so artificial, especially xmas
- GLITTER IS THE WORST. CONFETTI IS HER BITCH STEP-SISTER
- anything containing lavender (I'm allergic). Love the color, not the plant
- religious or faith-based ANYTHING
- “cute” or kawaii
- kiddie/juvenile stuff
WOULD LIKE TO SWAP (I.E., MSG ME AND I WILL RESPOND):
- shared journals
- letter-writing paper/sets
- decorated/homemade envelopes
- flip/envelope books/tags, etc.
- unusual images
- old book pages, any language
- images of: maps, clocks, keys/locks, dragonflies/butterflies, celestial, artistic nudes, goddesses, collage elements, foreign language text
- vintage writing