|Swap Coordinator:||missstamper (contact)|
|Number of people in swap:||24|
|Location:||Regional - USA|
|Type:||Type 3: Package or craft|
|Last day to signup/drop:||November 1, 2010|
|Date items must be sent by:||December 1, 2010|
|Number of swap partners:||1|
For this swap you will have one partner and send them 12 days of Christmas presents to help celebrate the holidays!
• Instead of sending Christmas themed presents, send small profile surprises ($1-2 for 11 presents and $4-5 for 1 present).
• Wrap each present individually so it's a surprise! Make sure the last present to open is marked clearly so they know to save it until the end).
• The gifts can be handmade or they can be store bought. Or they can be a mixture...some handmade and some store bought.
• You don't have to open one a day. I know it is hard to resist when you get a package full of goodies. Just make sure the best is saved for last.
• Include a holiday greeting card with a cheerful message to your partner!
• Make sure your profile is WELL filled out. If I don't think your profile has enough information for a potential partner to choose from, I will PM you and ask that you add more information in order to participate. This should be fun for everyone and I don't want someone to fill boxed in because their partner has only 3 likes, but includes 5 paragraphs of things they hate.
• Please notify your sending partner either in a profile comment or a PM when you receive your package. That way, they will know it has arrived safely, rather than having to wait until you've opened all the presents.
Guidelines: Due to the higher dollar value of this swap, I will NOT be able to angel. Participants must have been rated for 25 separate snail mail swaps, 4.95 rating or higher, all unresolved 1's or 3's will be closely reviewed. Known non-raters may also be banned. I will ban anyone that I feel might not be able to fulfill the swap requirements.
*Swap picture is of the wonderful items I received in last year's swap from @Marata *
You must be logged in to leave a comment. Click here to log in.