I am 44. My name is Evelina. I have two daughters (17 and 14 years) and son (4.5 years).
My oldest daughter goes to a christian school. She likes all sporst, especially volleyball and bike-ridding, drawing (she goes to art school), travelling and learning new languages. She can speak fluently in lithuanian and english. She also studies german and french. She loves reading books in english (she likes horror, action, science fiction and romance). She also likes trying new candies and chocolates, reading and writting letters, anything bath themed.
My younger daughter is in the 8th grade. She enjoys crafts and handmade things. She likes anything with animals. She doesn't like reading books.
My son is very young. He loves stickers and anythings that has something to do with cars, for example car toys, books with pictures of cars or car stickers. He always searches for stickers in envelopes.
I enjoy traveling, reading books, skrapbooking. I also like mushroom gathering, trying new foods. I would like to try someting egzotic and non-europian. I like everything with nuts. I don't like liquorice and olives. My favorite book type is detectives. I like these authors: Conan Doyle, Aleksandra Marinina, Darja Doncova, Agatha Christie. I can speak good lithuanian, russian and a little english so if you send my a book, send it in russian. I'm not allergic to anything.
I am a postcrossing member. I participate in the swap in poscrosing forum. Receiving the letter is a festival for the whole family.
• Harry Potter character items: new postcards, used stamps, stickers ....
• Lord of Rings character items: new postcards, used stamps, stickers ....
• illustration or movie postcards set,
• embossing powder,
• embossing stamp pad,
• emboss pen,
• LUSH theme,
• dry shampoo,
• spices mix for dish,
• Yankee candles, wax
• personalized return address labels,
• lip balm,
• all cute and useful things,
• snacks with nuts (snack, chocolate, candy...),
• rubber stamps,
• salty snacks,
• wonka candy (especially laffy taffy and nerds)
• harry potter jelly beans
• jelly belly beans
• reeses butter cups
• other reeses candies/chocolates
• interesting flavoured m&ms, kit-kats and skittles and oreos
• pop tarts
• anything bath
• toys for a three-year old
• cute clothes for a three-year old (size 104)
• good quality nail polish (neutral colours)
• baking-related things (cutters, molds, colors)
• stamp pads in unusual colors
• Baby lips
• Socks (size 40 eur)
• non touristy postcards
• beutifull envelopes (mailable size)
• chocolate with alcohol inside,
• keyrings or cell phone charms,
• touristy PC
• rings, earrings,
• singe/cut-out stickers, washi tape samples, loose notesheets etc. - only full sheets/rolls, please. however, I sometimes join swaps which require sending samples, then it is obviously ok
• Please don't send me Folded stationary!!
• anything aniseed or liqorice flavoured,
• sticky notes, pencils or erasers (I've got so many cute ones already so I don't need any more at the moment),
• notebooks with plain white paper inside (if it has colourful paper or paper with nice images in it then it's fine)
• anything old and used
• post stamps
• makeup samples
Ekaterina korolkova @miyuiki00 on Christmas Box Swap (September ) (http://www.swap-bot.com/swap/show/206963)
Wendy Parker @ImWenders on Colour swap- red (http://www.swap-bot.com/swap/show/201455)
Joana Baião @jocatbai on WIYM: Pick 3 May International (http://www.swap-bot.com/swap/show/199647)
Isabella Ggonzales @babucas on ＊100% paper destash (2PpC) (http://www.swap-bot.com/swap/rating.php?id=197003)
I don't like touristy PC.
I like postcards with:
My collection of maxicards.
Harry Potter characters
Lord of the Rings
Game of Thrones
Рина Зенюк postcards
Donald Zolan postcards
Art by Kagaya
any painted postcard
|Type 1||Type 2||Type 3||Uncategorized|