I enjoy working with a wide variety of arts and crafts. Here is a list of areas where I am dabbling now.
• Crafts involving textiles: Tapestry, Weaving
• Crafts involving wood, metal or clay: Jewelry, Sculpture, Wood turning, Picture Frames
• Crafts involving paper or canvas: Paper craft, Altered Books, Bookbinding, Card making, Collage, Embossing, Iris Folding, Origami or Paper folding, Pop-up book, Artist Trading Cards, Calligraphy, Parchment craft, Scrap booking, Rubber Stamping / Acrylic Stamping, Acrylic Painting, Watercolor Painting, Japanese Brush Art, Charcoal, pastel and alternative medium art
• Other crafts: Mosaics, Stained glass, Toy making, Polymer clay
You should see my basement!
Please just let me know if there is a problem and I will do my best to correct it.
If you have me for more than one swap feel free to combine in one envelope.
I have a wide variety of skills and interests which are reflected all the activities and projects I get involved in. I am a crafter, collector, builder, gadgeteer, and adventurer.
I love the fantasy genre first but also enjoy sci-fi and most of what I create has something to do with one of them.
I am also run clubs for Geocaching, Steampunk Workshops, OES, and have been starting up a handicraft guild in my area.
A few of my Favorite Things:
•Colours: GREEN, purple, yellow, black, Autumn colours
•Animals: CAT, wren, fox, owl
•Plants: Sunflower, FOUR LEAF CLOVER, Pussy Willow, Willow Tree
•Movies / TV: Serenity, Firefly, Witchblade, Labyrinth
•Books: Black Jewels, Sookie Stackhouse, Outlander
•Any kind of tea or hot chocolate
•Misc: Steampunk, geocaching, neo-victorian, witches, alternative art, Celtic, Irish, Medieval, pirates, treasure hunting, divination items (Tarot, Runes, Pendulums, etc.), Handmade Charms / Talismans (with good intentions), Elemental Proxies (Something for an altar to represent the element ie sml bell for air)
•ATC Brads, Die Cuts, and sparklies are most welcome.
-Hand Drawn Female Humanoid Divine or Warrior (not Naked) - Fox, Cat, Taurus, Wren
-Charms or Pendants - Pagan, Sunfllower, Cat, Celtic, or Four-leaf Clovers
-Goddess or Fairy Greeting or Note Cards
-Polymer Clay Molds - Pagan, Steampunk, Celtic
• Anything living or once alive, like animal parts, plants, etc.
• Insect / bug
• Army / War / Weapon / Political
• Derogatory to any race, gender, lifestyle etc.
• Quilting, Cross Stitch
• Stuff for kids (I have none)
• No gore, torture - I just don't have the stomache for it - I like dark, scary, thriller, but Torture creatures or gory pain themes are just not for me.
Everything all good in swaps right now as far as I know but I won't do any swaps that go in more than standard mail as postage is a little over my budget lately and I am expecting 2 heavy trains.
SO for now just doing light swaps.
On Break for March. :)
|Type 1||Type 2||Type 3||Uncategorized|