Date Joined: November 16, 2008
Last Online: January 11, 2009
Country: United States
I have been super-sick this past week,I have been getting worse instead of better and having my sister go to PO when she can.... I hope you all understand. I may not be online much unil this clears.
I am a swap and trade happy person!! I love receiving and sending gifts through the mail!!! Up for almost any kind of mail "fun"!! i have a few penpals that i trade with also. I love animals, but not children, and have my own home based crafting business in addition to a full time management position! I spend alot of time with family and friends and im Always tired, so comfort objects are always appreciated!! I have a girlfriend of 3 years also. We are super happy together =D ******I am going to try to learn to make amigurumis, so any crochet items or books would be super-appreciated!!!***
PLEASE NO CRAFTING ITEMS UNLESS I AM IN A SWAP FOR THEM!!! i have craft stuff coming outta my ears!!! Only fabric or felt at this time! thank you for understanding
i love almost anything that catches my attention.
Mostly non fiction and How to books. Not big on novels unless its a really good plot. love magazines too
I dont sit still long enough to watch nay movies!! and TV- a few shows here and there, desperate Housewives, Golden Girls, Still Standing HGTV!!
This is what I would rather be doing- making stuff!! Ive done it all from needlefelting to crochet to making cloth pads to surprise balls.
would love love love to find private swap partners for kawaii stuffies, surprise profile surprises and care package swaps
I LOVE: 1)cute or kawaii fabrics
2)surprise balls (i received one for christmas last year)
4)handmade items such as : candles, soap, jewelry, ATCs etc
5) underwear size 8
6)thick heavy socks
10) japanese/foreign or organic snacks or marzipan!!!
11)green tea or fruit/vanilla/chocolate tea- black tea makes me yack...seriously
13)tea flowers (have a clear glass pot)
15) craft magazines and books
16) surprise packages and bags
17) russian nesting dolls
18) bonsai kit
19) music themed items for my man
20) hoop earrings (small)
21) nail polish
22) anything unique from your country!!
23) whimsy jars
25) rings (size 7)
26) belly button barbells
28) anything owl themed
29) polymer clay
30) kokeshi doll
31) mochi !!!!
32) grab bags, surprises, new stuff you dont want,etc. i LOVE surprises, they are the best!!
33)envelope books made with photo albums or hardcovers
34) comfort packages: fuzzy socks, delicious foods and drinks, pj's, slippers, heat wraps, hot water bottles, magazines, and blankies!!
35) dollar store items are ok except lipglosses/lotions and electronic items. I would prefer to receive these in dollar item swaps only :)
37) hedgehog/mushroom items
38) Any Hello Kitty items!!! i Love Her!!
39_ wool roving
40_teddy bears (artist)
41)felted purse in pink/brown
43)soft plush stuffed animals or amirugumis!!!!!
44) i am just learning about Bento and want to start doing some bento lunches!! anything you can help me with here would be wonderful!!
45) Petit Blythe items- im a new proud parent of one of these cuties =)
46) would love to do a lucky parcel swap
47)target dollar section hello kitty stuff- i collect it, so you can never send enough!
48) bread dough ornaments of any kind
49)re-ment sets!! miniatures!!
50) felt- either craft or wool felt!!
I Do Not Like: no craft items at this time except fabric gothic items rock items gold black holiday themed items useless items hot chocolate chunky books or FBs used or trashy stuff Not a fan of paper crafts (except ATCs) or paper crafting items pls do not send me alot of papers/ephemera etc it will go to waste
|Type 1||Type 2||Type 3||Uncategorized|