♥!♥ ABOUT ME ♥!♥
I'm a 42yo secretary from Lower Austria/Europe and addicted to swapbot! I love reading and writing, taking pictures and cannot live without music.
Music is my life, my breath, my heartbeat. I play piano and saxophone and I love Steve Winwood. In May 2016 I started to crochet and I have to admitt that I'm addicted in the meantime!
I joined swapbot on January 2008.
Profile updated 04.03.2019
♥!♥ IMPORTANT ♥!♥
- Austria uses DD.MM.YY date format, so postmark 03.02.18 is February 3rd, not March 2nd 2018.
- Please have the courtesy to contact me if you don't receive my swap or if it is damaged before you leave me a 1 or 3 rating, so that I have the chance to resend. Thank you!
- My mother language is Austrian German. Sometimes I may sound rude even though it is not my intention, so please don't get offended if I once sound harsh.
- I'm highly allergic to aloe vera and camphor!!
♥!♥ DISLIKES E ♥!♥
- cigarettes (including things that smell like that)
- religious/christian items; I'm not religious - only spiritual.
- fish (unless it is sushi)
- political items
- make up
- plain chocolate (filled is always welcome!)
- if it smells or tastes like vanilla I don't like it!
♥!♥ WHAT I LOVE ♥!♥
- anything maritime
- Steve Winwood, Glenn Frey & Don Henley
- anything Hawaii and its language. If you're from Hawaii and willing to share your language with me I'll be your friend forever ;o)
- seagulls, seashells, sand, beach, waves, driftwood
- wax tarts
- handmade lined/plaid journals
- flavored hot chocolate
- whimsey jars/bottles
- address labels
- lipgloss, lipsmackers, lipbalm
- fuzzy socks (european size 39)
- fairy doors
- cute/strange cookie cutters
- anything related to Gloucestershire/UK
- Lush products
- sesame/olive oil flavoured seaweed
- mochi (all flavours)
- anything brambly hedge
♥!♥ TIME FOR TEA ♥!♥
Oh my gosh, I just love tea.
I have the Special T machine but I also love teabags and tea out of the box!
I'm a big big fan of Celestial Seasonings.
o!o FLAKERS o!o
Unfortunately I have been flaked on