Date Joined: October 18, 2011
Last Online: September 29, 2017
Birthday: June 22
Country: United States
I am the wife of a great man named Jonathan, and the mother of a three year-old girl, Jazmine, and a 5 month old girl, JJ. I've lived in California all of my life, and as expensive as it is to live here, I still have no real intentions of leaving, ha ha.
I'm a stay at home mom, and although I do enjoy constant bonding time with Jaz and JJ, I really want my own space to do all my crafty things without having to worry about her finding a stray sharp object.
I love to experiment with new crafts. I always get hyped up about whatever new thing I find out about (whether it's actually new or not lol).
I've only been swapping for a little while, and even though I've been let down on other swap websites, I am totally addicted to Swap-Bot to the point that I actually have to budget now!
In no particular order:
• ATCs • Inchies • Mixed Media • Journaling • Knitting • Zentagles • Book Binding/ Making • Crochet • Quilting • Painting • Upcyling • Paper Crafting • Drawing • Cooking/ Baking • Sewing
• Knitted Plarn Lunch Bag (for Jonathan) • Plushies (for Jaz and JJ) • Future Etsy Items • Crochet Baby Blanket (friend commission)
• "New Year Swap" CO+K (not received) • "Secret Santa Xmas Cards" CO+K (only one received) • "Xmas Swap" CO+K (not received)
• Sade • Stevie Wonder • Pieces of a Dream • Switchfoot • Daft Punk • David Crowder Band • Casting Crowns • John Legend • Jeremy Camp • Boyz II Men • Michael Jackson • Erykah Badu
• R&B • Jazz • House • Christian Rock • Soul • Rock
Anything paper craft related: card stock, paper punches, glue, stamps, stencils, etc.
Also, anything: blue, green, anime, crochet, knit.
I do a bit of sewing, so thread, needles, and patterns would be nice, as well as anything quilted.
Things to make hair accessories: clips, berets, flowers (crochet, silk, ribbon, fabric), ribbon.
For Jazmine (the one year old): plushies, cute hair things, anything Brobee, anything Elmo.
Colors: Blue and Green
Movies: The Lion King and One For the Money (even though it's not out yet, it should be good because I read the book)
Flowers: Tulips, Roses and Carnations
As of late, I've only really been reading Janet Evanovich's "Stephanie Plum' series, although I still have not gotten my hands on book 17. Also Jodi Picoult.
• House MD (so mad it's over!) • Law & Order: Special Victims Unit • Tons of anime (hurray for Crunchyroll.com!) • Naruto Shippuden • A heck of a lot of YouTube
|Type 1||Type 2||Type 3||Uncategorized|