Date Joined: March 20, 2016
Last Online: November 20, 2017
Birthday: July 7
Huge wish item: I would love to swap with someone for this coin: “France celebrates the 25th anniversary of the pink ribbon as a symbol of the fight against breast cancer with a new circulating commemorative €2 coin. Released on September 25, 2017.”
Please let me know if you have one that you would be willing to swap 💝
Hi there! My name is Nitisha, and I live in beautiful British Columbia, Canada. The city I live in is Prince George, BC. I moved here in 2001, and I really do love it 💕
I have enjoyed collecting stamps and coins since a young age, and the novelty never wore off!!
My life is currently undergoing massive changes. I've needed to adjust the time spent on swapping to focus on the challenges. (I'll be very limited on the swaps I join for a bit) I will be back more hopefully soon though.
I had a beautiful sweet short haired, orange and white 18 year old cat named Baylea. Autocorrect would often correct her name to "Battles" so she was dubbed my battle cat. She went to the rainbow bridge on March 10th 2017. 💔😿 You never really notice all of the idiosyncratic habits that you have with your pets, until you don't have them around anymore, each one is a reminder of how much she was loved and will be missed.
Thankfully, I am generally an overly positive person, I'm always continually looking to see positives. This passed year has been full of changes, challenges and loss, so some days are less positive than others. Feel free to send your favourite inspirational or positive quote(s) if you're my partner for a postcard swap...or any swap really. They seem to show up when I need them most 💕
• Postage Stamps (new and used/canceled)
• Soveiner Sheets (new and used/canceled)
• First Day Covers
• Foreign currency
• Lapel pins
• Glow in the dark
• Crochetted snowflakes
• Beaded snowflakes
• Mail themed items
• Compass, anchors
• Stars, Moon, Galaxy, Earth, Planets, Milky Way
• Northern lights (aurora borealis)
• Landscapes and leaves in fall colors
• Origami art, drawings of origami
• Zodiac: Cancer/Crab
• Lunar: Boar/Pig
• Tea (I'm open to trying anything)
• Postage Stamps: new and used/canceled (see list below for postage stamp swaps)
• Souvenir sheets (new and used/canceled)
• First Day Covers
• Foreign currency
• Canadian Commemorative Quarters (list below)
• USA Quarters (see below for list of missing ones)
• Lapel pins
• Postcards: naked, written on, canceled stamped, postcards (not so much into collecting random blank PC's, but I don't mind them especially if it's something off of my list of likes)
• Crochet snowflakes and beaded snowflakes
• Floating Charms
• Pocket Letters
• ATCs (as of April 11, I've received my very first ATC 😃 and have created and sent out my first two!!) 😊
• Copic Sketch Markers. (This list is more so for myself, super handy having this list handy when I want to add a new pen) Copics I have: B06, B29, B41, B45, BG18, BV08, RV11, RV04, YR07, Y13, YG13, YG63, YG17, G07, RV19, R27, R37, E34, E39, E59, 100, 110, 000 Blender.
It is not essential to go by this list, I've enjoyed hunting through my stamps for other swaps, based on their stamp profile list requests, so I figured I'd add a list too; incase anyone else enjoyed going on a mission. If you cannot or do not want to add a personal touch, I just love stamps in general and will be super happy to receive any stamps you choose to share with me 😊
•Any and all Canadian stamps. My main collection is Canadian postage.
•I've got some big gaps from year 2000 to current
•Any of the above mentioned "Things I Like"
•Stamps with maps on them
•Stamps with flags
•Stamps with animals
•Stamps with flowers
•Zodiac and lunar stamps
•Stamps with constellations
•Stamps with trucks
•Stamps with heavy equipment
•Stamps with 7s (7,17,27,37 etc...)
•Differently shaped stamps
Would really love to have any individual (or all) of this series: 2016 47c National Parks, Souvenir Sheet of 16 Scott 5080
Here is a list of coins that are found in circulation that I'm missing.
•2013 Artic Expedition (compass ring frosted)
Maine (So excited!! Down to the last one!!)
•Chaco Culture National Historical Park, New Mexico (2012)
•District of Columbia, Frederick Douglass National Historic Site, DC (2017)
•El Yunque National Forest Site, Puerto Rico (2012)
•Everglades National Park, Florida (2014)
•Fort Moultrie (Fort Sumter National Monument) Site, South Carolina (2016)
•Grand Canyon National Park, Arizona (2010)
•Hot Springs National Park, Arkansas (2010)
•Indiana, George Rogers Clark National Historical Park, Indiana (2017)
•Missouri, Ozark National Scenic Riverways Site, Missouri (2017)
•Mount Hood National Forest, Oregon (2010)
•New Jersey, Ellis Island National Monument (Statue of Liberty) Site, New Jersey (2017)
•Olympic National Park, Washington (2011)
•Theodore Roosevelt National Park, North Dakota (2016)
•Vicksburg National Military Park, Mississippi (2011)
•Yellowstone National Park, Wyoming (2010)
•Yosemite National Park, California (2010)
• Pocket letters (when I have time!!)
• Vinyl creations in all sorts of creative ways
• Photoshop design
• Paper crafting
• Mixed media
• Creating magnets
• Melty beads
• Colouring, albeit, I'm not great at it...I do enjoy it and am trying to improve...I've got a small selection of Copic markers and I am enjoying playing with them...it amazes me what so many people are able to create with them.
• Postage stamp collecting
• Coin collecting
• Happy/fun Mail
• Photography and creative digital editing
• Digital design
Some things that I'd like to start working on creating and crafting.
•I have a love hate relationship with my penmanship... I hope to work on it and learn to love my writing.
•ATCs (as of April 11th 2016, I've received my very first ATC 😃 and have created and sent out my first two!!) 😊
I have NO intentions of flaking. If you don't receive something from me PLEASE let me know before giving me a bad rating so I can resend if necessary. Thanks :) Sometimes I take stuff to the post office (especially if I am concerned it may not fit through their lil slot checker) but I do also use the red mail boxes when I know weight and size shouldn't be a concern...I have no idea how often they get picked up from those things, but I mark as sent after I drop off, be it the post office or a post box.
Also, if for some reason there is postage due; please Please PLEASE let me know, and we can figure something out that works for both of us. I would like to know if it does happen though in-case it becomes an issue.
I want mail swapping to be enjoyable and I hope that my swap partners feel the same way.
Just a list of forum tags I play, to easily keep track of for myself.
Get Something, Give Something Tag (US and Canada only)
Sent October 11 - Simcoe
postcards not store bought forum tag
-Sent to suncloud August 15-
|Type 1||Type 2||Type 3||Uncategorized|