I've been a swapper here since April 2007.
Just Some Notes:
- Communication is the key to any good swapping relationship!
- I always rate! However, sometimes I do get behind. PM me if you don't see a rating in a reasonable amount of time.
Things I like:
- Lilac flowers, lilac trees, pink day lilies, ferns, green nature
- Colors of sage green, mauve, teal, purple and silver
- Jacobean style floral designs
- Geometric designs
- Yarn, yarn and yarn
- Buttons & Beads & Ribbons
- Small hanging beaded earrings with leverbacks (prefer silver over gold) - I like leverbacks because it keeps me from losing so many earrings!
- Small beaded bracelets - about 8" long.
- Collector of odd and unusual lions
- Collector of angel ornaments
- Prefer the music of the 70's, or stuff that's a little slower paced.
- Little Mermaid, Mary Poppins & The Lion King
Things I don't like:
- Colors of the 70's -- gold, rust, avocado and orange
- Clowns. Clowns are creepy to me.
- Kawaii type stuff
- Cutesy things such a diva, princess, etc.
- Country things such a teddy bears, kitty cats, ducks, etc.
- The dark side such as goth, horror, etc.
- Too much frou frou (a touch of it's okay)
- Rap or Scream-o
- Crochet is my very favorite thing to do.
- I also sew when the mood strikes or when I need something mended.
- I've dabbled in many crafts over the years, and am always open to learning something new.
- I don't really wish too much, I'm terribly practical. You can send me something to help make me "unpractical"! :)
- I enjoy seeing your own personal creations.
- I can always use some buttons, ribbons, beads … the usual or unusual crafty type stuff.
- Some fabric to make Morsbags, or some Morsbags you've already made.