• grocery coupons (see coupon wish list, below)
• Beads • Jewelry findings, especially clasps • Broken jewelry • Single earring • metal jewelry chain in any length/color • charms/embellishments
• Buttons (sewing) • Sewing thread • Sewing notion • Zipper with metal teeth • Embroidery thread • Lace or trim • Fabric scrap (especially hand dyeds, batiks, stripes, abstract prints, prints with dots or circles, solids)
• Floaty Pen (I collect them) • Post-it flags • Post-it note pad 2 inch long by 1.5 inch tall • Unused envelopes of any size without plastic windows • Unused postage stamps in any denomination • “Fragile” stickers • Binder clip • Plastic coated paper clip • dividers for 3x5 notecard box • 3x5 notecards • small bubble mailer, new or used • Tiny ziploc bag (used OK if clean) • magnetic bookmark
• tag • gift tag • matchbook cover (foldover type), • small matchbox • Tiny box/container • clear Amac boxes (in any of these sizes: 1" sq. x 3/4" h, or 1" x 2" x 3/4" h, or 1-3/16" sq. x 2-7/16") • greeting cards for Halloween, Valentine's Day, Mother's Day, Father's Day, St. Patrick's Day, Sympathy
• Beach glass or beach stones • Seashells • anything "nature" which would fit into a Christmas stocking • Metal key • small non-paper item (under 1 inch) with a hole in it • tiny “interesting” item • vintage gumball machine charms/prizes • Hong Kong related item (especially vintage) • Pontiki • lenticular item
• cedar sachet for clothing • Shout Color Catchers • Chai tea bags • Coffee (with caffeine)
Alavert, Arnold Bread, Aunt Jemima pancake mix, Babybel cheese, Birds Eye frozen boxed vegetables, Brawny paper towels, Campbell's Chunky soup, Campbell's regular soup, canned vegetables or beans, Cape Cod chips, cheese sticks, Cheetos, Claussen pickles, Danactive, Diet Coke, Eggo waffles, Eggs (any, especially Egglands and Land O’ Lakes, other than cooked), Eight-o-clock coffee, Emergen-C, Everybody's Nuts, Febreeze spray, Fritos, greek yogurt—any brand, Green Giant frozen boxed vegetables, Gum toothbrush, Eucerin, Healthy Choice frozen meal, Horizon Organic half & half, Huggies baby wipes, hummus (Sabra, Athenos, Tribe), Kashi Go Lean cereal, Knorr Rice Sides, Lactaid anything (milk, tablets, ice cream), Land O Lakes deli cheese, Land O Lakes whipped butter, Larabar, Lightlife Veggie Entrees, Listerine (except whitening formula), L'Oreal Evercreme shampoo, L'Oreal Everstyle hair gel, Maille mustard, Mentos gum, Miracle Whip, Morningstar Farms, Nature's Pride bread, nuts, organic milk, Pom juice, Purpose Moisturizer, Quaker Oats Quick canister, Q-tips, raisins, Reach regular tooth floss, Sensodyne toothpaste (except Pronamel), shredded wheat cereal, Simply Smart or Smart Balance milk, Skippy Naturals peanut butter, sliced cheese, Soy Joy bars B1G1F, Sparkle paper towels, Speed Stick 24/7, St. Ives Body wash, Stonyfield Farm organic milk, Tom's of Maine toothpaste, Trident White gum, Tropicana orange juice, tea bags (Twinings/Stash/Bigelow/Tazo), Vanity Fair Napkins, Wet Ones canister.
Argo corn starch, Barilla pasta, Bar Keeper’s Friend, Bayer Aspirin, Benadryl allergy, Best Maid pickles, Bigelow tea, Birds Eye frozen vegetables, Bisquick mix, Bon Ami cleanser, Campbell’s soup, Centrum Cardio, Cheerios, Chlor-Trimeton allergy, Colgate toothpaste, Dannon Activia yogurt, Dial bar soap, Dove bar soap, Dreft detergent, Finish rinse agent, Folgers coffee, 409 cleansers, Gaviscon, Gum flossers, Halls cough drops, Heinz vinegars, Hillshire Farm lunch meats, Ivory Snow detergent, Kikkoman soy sauce, Lipton tea, Maybelline New York Baby Lips Moisturizing Lip Balm, Maybelline Expert Eyes, McCann Irish oatmeal, McCormick Grill Mates or spices, Miralax, Mrs. Baird’s bread, Mt. Olive Pickles, Nature Made Folic Acid, Nature Valley granola bars, Niagra distilled water, Off insect spray, Olay Complete, Old El Paso taco shells, Ozarka bottled water, Phillips laxative, PineSol, Planter’s peanuts, Ragu Spaghetti sauce, Reach dental floss, Rolaids, Scotch tape, Skinner pasta, Smuckers preserves, Smuckers Natural peanut butter, SOS pads, Tide HE detergent, Trappey’s peppers, Tylenol, Viva Big Roll paper towels, Ziploc bags, Zyrtec D allergy.
Store coupons: Staples, Express, Gap, Bed Bath and Beyond.
Yes, I can use coupons printed from the internet and coupons with store names printed on them.
Hello, and thanks for reading my Member Profile.
I appreciate vintage items of all sorts, and get joy from making things from other things. When I find broken or discarded items, leftovers, or unmatched bits and pieces, my mind goes to work trying to imagine what to do with them. I especially admire creative types who can take humble things and turn them into something wonderful. I'm fascinated by how things are constructed, and particularly want to learn more about techniques for jewelry making, knot tying, sewing, assemblage, weaving, collage, decoupage, wire work. I am often inspired to begin to make something by discovering the innovative ways other people put things together. Sometimes the acquisition of a single small object is the spark for a new creation.
I gravitate towards: texture, organic, nature, retro, modern, clean lines, eclectic, vintage, clever, kitchy, colorful, neutral, tiny.
Swap-bot has so many wonderful members, and I would like to acknowledge some of them here for their generosity. Thank you to the following Angels for turning Ernie the Envelope's frown upside down: ArtisticExpression angeled Let's Swap Coupons #2 which was flaked by crash11878.