|Swap Coordinator:||FarStarr (contact)|
|Swap categories:||Challenges Photography Postcards|
|Number of people in swap:||22|
|Last day to signup/drop:||October 15, 2007|
|Date items must be sent by:||November 8, 2007|
|Number of swap partners:||3|
I just bought a huge bag of googly eyes (y'know the plastic eyes that wiggle..) at the thrift store and we've been playing with them at work. Then I just found this great flickr pool that uses googly eyes on food...so cute!
For this swap you will need to:
1) Procure some googly eyes...your choice on size. (if you don't have any in your stash and really can't find any, let me know and I'll get you some)
2) Go around and apply your googly eyes to various items to make faces. We put googly eyes on a funky-shaped tomato at work.
3) Take pictures of your wierd faces.
4) Make 3 postcards out of your favorites.
5) Write a nice note on the back about your adventures.
6) Mail them to your partners. One postcard per partner-3 partners = 3 postcards total
Of course this is International!
Red Tape* I am very serious about ratings! (Serious, but not crazy!) In order to participate you must have at least a 4.7 rating. Newbies are welcome, but please email me to let me know you are serious and fill out your profile. It's not fair to do the work and not get anything in return. I also expect everyone to be kind. Please message your partner if you are going to be late (the send by date is a requirement). Also, please message your partner first if they have marked sent but you haven't received your cards, in a reasonable amount of time, before rating a "1".
It's also really nice to note here when you send and receive your postcards.
Most of all...Have Fun!
You must be logged in to leave a comment. Click here to log in.