--- I won't be signing up for any new swaps for a while. I am very busy at uni, and I have recently been burned by being flaked on and just not really happy with my swap-bot experience. I'm sure I'll be back to swapping sooner or later though! ---
I'm a 24 year old Swedish girl. I love to craft, read, travel and make new friends. I'm new to swap-bot, but I have been swapping over at www.craftster.org for quite a while. I love swapping!
I'm currently a college student, majoring in International Relations and passionate about international issues. I live with my boyfriend Keith in Göteborg, Sweden. I have previously lived in London, UK and Seattle, USA. I love seeing new places and trying new things!
Sewing (by hand or machine), ATCs, embroidery, rubber stamp carving, baking, collage/altered art, making ornaments, cross stitch, anything involving buttons, felt, ribbon or lace... I also really want to learn crochet, mosaic, book binding and needle felting.
• My favorite things to receive are fabrics, craft supplies, useful kitchen or stationary items, and of course quality handmade!
• Fabric: I prefer cotton fabrics, quilting weight or slightly heavier. As for prints I like polka dots, 1920s-1960s repro, stripes, Cath Kidston, nature/bird prints, Japanese fabrics (I love Superbuzzy!!) as well as most Moda fabric. I love using vintage/repurposed fabric in my projects, too!
• My favorite colors are aqua/turquoise, lime green, vintage pink, red, white, light or robins egg blues, and brown.
• I love retro and vintage! Fabric, buttons, papers and ephemera, old keys, old photos, any unique thrift store/estate sale finds... As long as they are clean and in good condition, of course!
• Lots of things that are common in the US are hard to find in Sweden, so if you live in the US and want to make me super happy you could send: powdered lemonade or limeade, Diamond Glaze, composition books, mod podge, a Staedtler 1v gouge for rubber stamp carving, or sewing/craft/art magazines like Crafts 'n Things, Cloth Paper Scissors, Somerset Studio, or back issues of CRAFT:. Used magazines are fine!
• I love nature, trees, birds and woodland animals. Anything to do with cute owls, deer, squirrels, hedgehogs, mushrooms and toadstools would be fantastic! I also love birds, bird cages and bird houses!
• I love japanese design, zakka and cute japanese fabrics and stationary.
• I would love to receive bento boxes or bento supplies - especially dividers, sauce bottles and side dish containers! Just don't send me chopsticks, I still haven't learned how to use them properly... >.<
• If you wound like to make me something, here are some ideas: A handmade soap/candle, bookmarks, a reusable lunch bag or sandwich bag, an amigurumi, or an altered book.
• I have an online wishlist at www.wists.com/karin_ - feel free to have a look to get an idea of other things I like! Or send me a message if you want more detailed info!
• I'm not a big fan of neons, 80s style, animal prints or very bright colors.
• I don't drink coffee, tea or any products with caffeine. I prefer hot chocolate! ;)
• I don't wear jewelery, so please don't send me rings, necklaces etc.
• Store bought postcards - I have a ton of these but I have no use for them. I do like handmade cards though.
• No religious themes please.
• I'm not into overly girly things, shocking pink or Disney.
|Type 1||Type 2||Type 3||Uncategorized|