Date Joined: June 28, 2020
Last Online: September 24, 2020
Birthday: October 17, 1996
Country: United States
Heya! My name is Lea, I’m a 23 year old graphic designer/tea fiend/huge nerd/Librarian-in-Training from Richmond, VA.
I love books, reading, writing, and my job at the library! I have a ton of varied interests, including but not limited to:
Lo-fi chillhop beats to relax/study to, Folk, Filk!, Punk, Metal, Alt
P.S. I want to learn more about KPOP but idk where to start!
My birthday is in October, I love the fall, and Halloween is my favorite holiday! I appreciate Halloween and fall-themed stuff year-round.
- I don't really like paisley
- Not into "shabby chic" designs, if you make something for me with this aesthetic I'm sure I will love it, but if it's just supplies I will probably pass it along to someone else
- No planner items, please! I don't really use them
- No rose scents or flavours
- No skincare products (except from Lush, I have sensitive skin and that's the only brand that doesn't make me break out)
- Not a big fan of plain chamomile teas (which is funny because I have a chamomile tattoo)
I recently got into these & I'm already obsessed. Message me if you want to set up a swap, or if you even want to offload a bunch of decos - I'm happy to take them on! Last signers are fine by me.
I'm allergic to dairy, and I am not a fan of rose scented or flavoured things. Sorry! I like it in theory, but it's just not my thing (it gives me a headache).
I keep a (mostly) vegan diet, but I'm not terribly strict about it.
|Type 1||Type 2||Type 3||Uncategorized|