Date Joined: June 9, 2010
Last Online: March 23, 2012
Birthday: April 18
Country: Korea, Republic of
***********please note* I won't be participating in any new swaps for the next few months.************************
Not too sure what to write here.....so, I'll just list 10 random things about myself for now :)
1) I am slightly obsessed with any article of clothing that has pockets--especially dresses!
2) I have a dapple dashund puppy named Porter. I miss him whenever I'm away from him.
3) I am pretty sarcastic. But also optimistic. An idealist, if you will. Just a sarcastic one. :)
4) I love cute journals/notebooks, stationery sets, stickers and envelopes! There are so many awesome paper things in S. Korea. If I could sleep in a bed of papery things, I would be soooo happy. :D
5) My two favorite movies right now are: Amelie and Chocolat. Haven't seen them? See them! â™¥
6) I have been Zorbing, and yes, it was amazing.
7) I LOVE wasting time on blogs. If you have one, please send me the link!
8) I have a love/hate relationship with shiny things.
9) I'm always watching Arrested Development, It's Always Sunny in Philadelphia or South Park.
10) I LOVE OWLS.
Just saying... :)
I have a pretty eclectic music taste...
Favorite music includes (but not limited to!):
Kina Grannis, Finch, Billy Joel, Norah Jones, The Wailing Jenny's, Mika, Regina Spektor, Madonna, Lady Gaga, Adele, Estelle, Dashboard Confessional, Beyonce, Paul McCartney, Lucky Boys Confusion, Iron and Wine
It's Always Sunny in Philadelphia, South Park, Arrested Development, Law & Order: SVU (hello stabler!), CSI: Vegas, Psyche
Alice Sebold, James Patterson, Roald Dahl, Seth Godin
I am a lover of all crafts! My most favorite crafts include anything to do with: Paper, Buttons, Fabric, Photos, Clay, and Acrylic Paint.
I absolutely adore Heather Bailey, Amy Butler and Elsie Flannigan.
strong cappuccinos. owls. dachshunds. white and green roses. japanese washi tape. funky accessories. thick-rimmed glasses. my growing collection of sunglasses. red velvet everything.
Purple, aqua, pink, red-orange, kelly green, cool blues and greens, teal....I don't really love pastels. I always feel like I look like Easter when I wear pastels....
Since my packages are sent from South Korea, please take into account the amount of time a swap might take to reach you. I'm not a flaker, I promise! :) If you have any questions about a swap, please PM me and I'll respond asap.
buttons vintage/vintage style lace trim anything owl (but not halloween-y) MINI BRADS! (can't really find them in Korea) Prima flowers Deco/Washi Tape Vintage Sheet music/Dictionary pages