Date Joined: April 4, 2010
Last Online: April 26, 2013
Birthday: March 14
Country: United States
I took a break from Swap-Bot for a couple years while other things in life took priority. I recently decided to start back up here where I had left off, and I am excited to be participating once again! :)
Please contact me if one of my swaps hasn't arrived before rating me low. I will send every swap I am in and I will send them by the deadline. If you think one of my items is missing please PM me to work it out. Thanks!
Although I will do my best to rate for every swap, please PM me if I've missed rating your sent swap. At times I get a few things going on at once and received swap may slip by me.
I'm a Jill-of-all-trades who loves to trade postcards and dabble in crafty things when I get the chance. I love moving from place to place following fun or interesting jobs- guiding dogsled rides is what brought me from Minnesota to Montana and now to gorgeous Vermont. I'm a nature girl and though I've never owned a track suit or biking shorts I like to get outside and MOVE, be it hiking, kayaking, biking, camping, or trying a new outdoor activity. I love playing music and at various times one may see me with my Irish penny whistles, guitar, or fiddle. I'm a bit of an animal lover as well, especially dogs (one has to be working with 100 Alaskan Huskies all winter!).
I'm not into scrapbooking, though all those cute stickers and fun papers are fun to look at! I'll try out quirky crafts here and there when the fancy strikes. Now and then I get the fancy to doodle or paint. I'm sort of a nerd and I like doing crafty things with a science-y edge to them. Altered Altoids boxes fascinate me. I'm not real big on many crafts that are popular (though I'll try anything once); instead I like trying out original and unique ideas.
I love to get any postcard in my mailbox! But if you want to make me really happy...
*** See my I HEART wishlist below for PC ideas!**
* Send a little poem, write about what makes you joyful, tell me a mini story, or tell me about you!
* Get artsy or colorful on the back!
blues, greens, purples, earth tones
chocolate (especially dark chocolate!), coffee, candies in little tins, tea, candy or snacks unique to your country
I'D LOVE TO RECEIVE~
* creative handmade envelopes
* smallish to tiny handmade things of any sort
* ATCs no matter what your artist level. I am fascinated with these!
* very small, decorated storage containers
* any stickers sturdy enough to survive abuse on my water bottle * tiny stickers I can put on the postcards I send (no reward stickers or smiley faces, though)
* small cute notecards * drawing/sketching/doodling pens
*Really I'm happy to receive anything!
I especially appreciate little things (easier to store as my place is so small!).
I have an unexplainable infatuation with mechanical pencils and all kinds of pens (except gel pens), be they felt tip, rollerball, permanent, sharpie-like, colored or plain, for crafts, or for writing. Feel free to feed this weakness of mine!
Thanks, but I'd rather not receive:
* Gel pens (I like, I just have too many)
* Christian items, sayings, or themes
* country music
* bath salts or oils (I don't have a bathtub)
* fabrics or sewing supplies