'ello, my name is Kay and I am currently living in Calgary. I've returned to Swap-bot in April 2014 after a 2 year hiatus due to moving, financial issues and a deep bout of depression. Depression is a real illness.
I work in the fire protection field as a service coordinator. My field of expertise is industrial operations, such as the mining or forestry industry. And, truth be told, I probably know more about fire extinguishers than I probably should.
My furbaby, Vahe, passed away December 21 2015.
I like to laugh. I'm very silly. Hopefully I'm seen as an easygoing kind of person.
Drawing and baking are two of my favourite past times.
Private trades are always welcome, just shoot me a message. :)
SPOILER ALERT: I post my creations to my Flickr account. If you want to be surprised, don't click the link. Or if you're curious, click the link. But don't say I didn't warn ya. ;)
Some of my Favourite Things
- trees and leaves (especially maple and oak)
- flowers (especially foxglove, lilies of the valley, hydrangeas, bleeding hearts, daffodils...)
- cats of all sizes
- Asian themes
- anime/manga (hell, pretty much all animation!)
- Sci-Fi (Riddick, especially)
- Fantasy (LotR, Hobbit, Wheel of Time, etc)
- Cute/kawaii skulls & sugar skulls
- Zodiac (I'm an Aquarius)
- cleaning my house (a necessary evil)
- mushrooms (in food)
- half-hearted attempts at anything
Thanks, but No Thanks
- baby/kid themes
- caterpillar themes (caterpillars creep.me.out)
ALLERGY ALERT: I am allergic to hazelnut and geranium.
|Type 1||Type 2||Type 3||Uncategorized|