Date Joined: August 14, 2014
Last Online: December 11, 2016
Birthday: November 3
Country: United States
Got the house set up, ready to start swapping again!
Hello! My name is Kathryn and I live in San Diego, CA with my husband, our cats named Flappy and Gamera, and a Mexican Red-knee tarantula named Spinarak! I work in the U.S. Navy, stationed at NASNI Coronado.
--I was previously known as SneaselKat five years ago and forgot about the account. The account has since been merged with this one. I do not have multiple profiles, thank you for understanding-- (Put this on my account at the suggestion of an older member, to maybe clear up some misunderstanding)
-- I rate the day I receive! --
My hobbies include postcards/snail mail, video games, sewing, and art!
Im on postcrossing! Username: SneaselKat
I am in a LOT of postcard swaps! Especially tourist ones. And I tend to send from likes, even when sender's choice. If I ever send you a duplicate by accident and youd like another card, message me!
I recently started ATC swapping, thanks to some help and private swapping with the amazing @urocyonfox ! I tend to draw right on the ATC, and I forgot how much I love drawing! I would always get an urge but never had the supplies. But now I do! I love drawing pokemon and bugs the best, but ill try new things!
HUGE Pokemon fan. My favorite types are Bug and Poison. But I love all 719 of them!
I like space and scifi. Mass effect and star trek especially.
Favorite colors are orange and teal.
Also bugs! Moths and spiders especially.
Also Pokemon, fighting games, nintendo in general,my little pony, pop culture, monsters, robots, magical girls, misc. anime, pinups, and lots of other things really.
Im not too picky, so feel free to send me anything you think id like, wishlist or not! I have no allergies, and smoke smell doesn't bother me. (Though if you send me body products, no strong citrus please!)
* Animals (esp. native animals/insects)
* Scenery (esp. mountains and western scenery)
* Anything in orange/teal
* National Parks!
* Anything showcasing something traditional in the area
* I LOVE handmade cards! I wish I received more!
* Bright colors/patterns
* Ad cards
* Culture related
* Though I generally like all postcards!
(I prefer postcards sent naked and written!)
* Tea (black and flavored teas especially)
* postcards (Love nature/animals and art the most, but I honestly like 99.9% of any postcards! ) ad and handmade cards are especially awesome!
* Handmade/decorated envies!
* ladybugs/bees/ insects/other odd creatures
* small toys (like plastic/pvc/rubber)
* Pokemon! I love this a LOT! Favorite Pokemon
* TRANSFORMERS! (Decepticons in general are faves, will have list here eventually)
* any other ROBOTS!
* bright colors
* Washi tape!
* Fruit flavored candy (but I definitely dont hate chocolate!)
* soap/bath products
* Lucky cat
* Asian items/art/etc.
* kawaii (cats and food especially!)
* My husband loves mugs and coffee.
* We both love comics and video games.
* I also have two cats that LOVES toys.
* And I would LOVE if you have some suggestions for good amazon/ebay/etsy/etc. sellers! I love buying more paper supplies and artist's work!
* jewelry other than earrings
* paper pieces/magazine cutouts (I just dont know what to do with them)
* Religious items (I am not religious and they will get no use >: ) ( religious postcards of any kind are okay however! )
I have three pets, a calico cat named Flappy, a dilute calico named Gamera, and a spiderling Mexican Red-knee tarantula named Spinarak!
Flappy is a little runt cat and with most of one ear missing due to a hematoma. We adopted her from a shelter as my husband and I's first pet! She adores toys, and plays most of the day! She is also super talkative, and will eat any human food left unattended. In the kitchen? Get ready for an earful of meow!
If you want to send something for Flappy, she loves toys, especially strings and crinkly things! She is not a huge fan of wearables and seafood.
Gamera is a hyperactive little 3 month old kitten who loves to cuddle! She also likes perching on your shoulder, and using you as a human springboard!
Spinarak is a brand new addition to the family, and is a little spiderling! Just about the size of your thumb. So small he hasnt even developed his exoskeleton yet. I cant wait to get a bigger cage so I can see his burrows!
Sending something for Spinarak is not necessary, as he is a baby! His cage is far too small right now for decorations.
|Type 1||Type 2||Type 3||Uncategorized|