- A-aprons, airmail, Altered tins, Altered pins, Altered cigar boxes, antiques, Anchors, adult coloring, accessories, art dolls, art journals, alpacas
- B-buttons with designs, burlesque, bath goodies, black & white photos, broaches, Baseball-Tampa Bay Rays, Big Foot, Beavers, Badgers, beaches, beads, bags, batiks, book thongs, beauty products/samples
- C-Crytozoology!!!, Crown Royal bags, currency(foreign), charms, crafts, Casino chips, creepy, carnivals, circus, Coffee (columbian) k cups, crochet items, Chucky(from Childs Play movies) Charlie the Unicorn, cuttlebug folders/dies, Chevron, corks, coin purses
- D-decorated envies, die cuts, DIY projects, Dottees, Day of the Dead, dunkin donuts, Dolls-especially handmade. The creepier the better!
- E-embossing folders, earrings-handmade loved!!, ephemera, eucalyptus, Etsy favorites and other interesting etsy handmade items, eucalyptus,
Europe (western), essential oils
- F- "freak shows", Florida(lived in Tampa), fabric (anything 4"x4" or larger), fabric with words, flamingos, felt
- G-Garfield, grumpy cat, Garbage pail kids, Gumby, gift cards, game cards or pieces (I already have plenty of trivial persuit cards), gnomes, glasswork.
- H-Hairclips & accessories, Hard Rock Cafe collectibles, hotel keys/tags, hat pins, hanna barbara (not scooby doo), humor (offensive is ok), hoop art, HANDMADE ITEMS-any!!!
- I-ink pads
- J-journals, jewely(allergic to nickel), jewelry crafting supplies
- K-kachina, keychains, koalas-especially 80's koala clips!, keroppi, kawaii
- L-leatherwork, llamas, lanyards, loch ness monster, lampwork character beads, Lottery scratch off tickets
- M- moomin, match books, motel key tags, monsters, magnets, mermaids, myths, Mardi Gras, mug rugs, mail art, makeup
- N-Nautical-ANYTHING!! (Love this- FL girl) native American culture & items, New Orleans, needlebooks
- O-otters, orcas (killer whales), office supplies, organization, ocean, ocean animals, Olympics
- P- plushies! Pocket letter, Planner items, palm trees, pineapples, purses- handmade are great!!, pressed pennies, pin-ups, puffins, pandas, pirates, photography, paranormal, party/treat bags, pelicans, polka dots, pincushions (unique), patterns for stuffies/toys, Portland
- R- Retro, Rainbows, Relaxing, Russian nesting dolls, runes, randomness, rag dolls, row by row patterns or plates
- S-Stuffies! Southwestern , Steampunk, stingrays, socks M/L, sharpies, San Francisco, Seattle, sharks teeth, sugar skulls, Starbucks collectibles, carved snuff bottles, sloths, skeleton keys, seaglass, scarves (long), scoodies
- T-Tourist items, tropical, Tim Holtz, Teesha Moore inspired patches, turtles (sea), trinkets, travel, Tribal cultures, thrift stores, tokens, tickets from events/places/etc, TAMPA BAY RAYS!!!!
- U-Unicorns, UFOs, unexplainable, USB flash drives
- V-vintage, vinyl bags, voodoo dolls
- W-Worry dolls, whales, washi tape, weird & unusual, West coast USA- never been, wallets-handmade welcome!, wooden nickels/tokens
- Y-yard sales, yetti
Z-Zippered bags/pouches(obsession), zombie,zombie pin ups.
I like inappropriate humor, nudes, etc. Feel free to send. I'm not easily offended and I always check contents of envelopes before I let my daughter see, so no worries.
- '80s/ early '90's toys, figures, characters, etc
- I like all colors. I love the color combination of red, yellow/gold, green, and black-Raggae/Rasta style. Tropical colors too. Turquoise etc & bright colors! B&W with a splash of color, But I'm not picky.
My daughter (Rayna)
likes: receiving mail, stealing my swaps lol, candy from foreign countries, Beenie Boos(not babies), Minecraft, Terraria, Pokemon, ETSY favs, Tigers, foxes, dolphins, snakes, sharks, itunes, legos (people are great!), adult coloring books, color blue, puns, hat/lapel pins, Taylor Swift, Daya, bags, school supplies, handmade items. Birthday 7/7. Age 11. Dislikes. Yellow, pink, glitter. (Mature for her age-acts much like a teenager)-goodie for me lol
I have officially joined the planner craze and am very excited! I have a ECLP. I'm wanting this to be more practical than fun. So anything scheduling, to-do, appointments, lists, etc is what I'm looking for.