|Swap Coordinator:||Artistic (contact)|
|Swap categories:||Letters & Writing|
|Number of people in swap:||193|
|Last day to signup/drop:||June 15, 2007|
|Date items must be sent by:||June 30, 2007|
|Number of swap partners:||2|
Via swapping we all live in a virtual world, but what about where we physically live — meaning, the town, city, village, state/province, etc.
In a letter to two partners, answer 20 questions about where you live, and send an image of where you live. (The image can be one that you’ve photographed, a photo clipped from a local newspaper or magazine, a postcard or any other image or photo of where you live.) Some of the questions are fill-in-the-blank. Others may require a paragraph or two to answer. You can always add additional information to your letter.
Have fun introducing your partners to where you live. (Feel free to cut-and-paste the questions into a document. If you write longhand, please be sure your handwriting is legible.)
This will be the first in a short series of 20 Questions Letter swaps.
To participate, you must have a 4.5 or higher rating. Newbies are welcome, but all players must have a completed profile.
Thanks for considering this swap!
The 20 Questions
1) The name of my town/city/village/etc. is:
2) The population of my town/city/village/etc. is:
3) Where I live is best known for:
4) The average temperature where I live is:
5) The local economy here is based on:
6) It takes _______ minutes/hours/days to get to the closest Wal-Mart.
7) There are ________ Starbucks coffee shops in my area.
8) My favorite local crafting/scrapbooking store is _______ minutes from where I live.
9) The best description (i.e. house, dormitory, hotel, apartment, shelter, etc.) of the place I physically call home is:
10) I share my living quarters with:
11) The best place for a good meal is:
12) My favorite free/no cost thing to do where I live is:
13) The best tourist stops where I live are:
14) If you come to where I live be sure to:
15) Natural disasters (i.e. floods, hurricanes, volcanic eruptions, etc.) most prevalent here are:
16) The best thing about where I live is:
17) The worst thing about where I live is:
18) The weirdest thing about where I live is:
19) If I didn’t live here, I’d live:
20) And finally, one last thing I’d like to share with you about where I live:
You must be logged in to leave a comment. Click here to log in.