Date Joined: November 9, 2010
Last Online: January 19, 2018
Birthday: November 4
Country: United States
Please take a moment to read
- Please contact me before rating down.
- I put a lot of thought and care into my swaps.
- Not satisfied? Please allow me the courtesy of a re-send. :)
- I always send on time. If for some reason I can't send on time, I promise to contact you & the swap organizer.
- My name is Heather.
- I'm 35 years young.
- I live in the Chicago 'burbs.
- I'm married to Nick, a super-duper guy.
- I am a SAHM to 1 little man. - We have 3 awesome fur babies (kitties).
- I was born in Canada.
- I grew up in the U.P. of Michigan. I'm a Yooper.
- I spent 5 years in Las Vegas. It was awesome.
My Chemical Romance, Green Day, Fun., Awolnation, MGMT, Hozier, Death Cab for Cutie, Biffy Clyro, Queen, HAIM, Sheppard & most bands on AltNation
Sex & the City, Sliding Doors, Disney movies, Office Space, Zoolander
Friends, Sex & the City, 24, King of the Hill, Golden Girls, Doctor Who?, Big Bang Theory, Frasier, Star Trek: Deep Space 9
Magazines, English Literature, American Literature, The Classics, Poetry
SPORTS I WATCH
- Ice Hockey (Detroit Red Wings)
- American Football (Chicago Bears)
Items I am not a fan of include:
- Fur: anything with real fur
- Country Music
- Ad postcards - FLAKERS
- CLOWNS: strong phobia
- Coconut candy/food (i.e. Mounds Candy)
- PATCHOULI: strong dislike for this scent. - Anything South Park - UFC/Wrestling Items.
- Black licorice: dislike this taste. - USED COSMETICS: Unsanitary.
- Anything related to animal abuse/cruelty.
- Miniature glass, wood or ceramic cats
- Milk Chocolate (new/wrapped)
- Touristy Postcards
- Book Thongs + Bookmarks
- Washi Tape (paper) - Japanese & Asian stationary items (Kawaii!). - Doctor Who related items (love!!!) - Anything to do with cats!
- Stickers (no teacher please) - Airmail Stickers (non-US)
- Rubber Stamps
- Earl Grey tea.
- Unused Forever Stamps (USA)
- Buddha figurines or Buddhism related items
Black (my absolute favorite color), Dark/Hot/Bright Pink, White or Black Pearl, Medium to Dark Grey, Taupe, Mauve, Lavender, Rose Pink, Rose Gold, Gold, Mint Green
Baby Wipes (any), Seventh Generation cleaners, Greek Yogurt, Orange Juice, Shredded Cheese, Peanut butter, Daisy sour cream, Kleenex or Puffs (any tissues really), tea, soup broths/pastes/powders (chicken or beef), Purina Cat, Dishwasher Detergent & Pods, Laundry Detergent, Free Item Coupons (anything!), Cosmetics (CoverGirl Amt off or BOGO), Crystal Light
skulls, sparkly things, Christmas + winter, Halloween, shopping, learning the German language, Valentine's Day, the midwest, the Great Lakes, photography, gnomes (cute ones, no scary please), baking, travel, Scorpio items, original sock monkeys, cute handmade plushies, Michigan, 80's stuff, sugar-free gum & very sour candy, ravens, blackbirds + crows, vintage telephones, unicorns, astronomy, Canada, maple leaves, purple octopus's, whimsy jars, cacti + succulents, Chicago, Window clings, fun pens
If for some reason you are unable to fulfill a swap based on my wants/wishes, here are some items my hubby, my son and our 'fur babies' (kitties) are interested in.
Nick - Hubby
science-related items (especially chemistry), periodic table of elements stuff, items with the radioactive symbol on them, science magazines + articles, hockey stuff (Detroit Red Wings), cookbooks, Scottish heritage items (MacArthur is his family name), anything to do with Pi day or Mole day, anything from Germany in German Language, craft beer paraphernalia local to a brewery near you, Dark Chocolate with high cacao content, Earl Grey Tea, science related plushie/softie.
Anything Giraffe related, dinosaur or space themed, toy or book from your country, clothing from your country (size 5T-6T), postcards (he collects them. Feel free to write something on back), Cars related, etc.
The Fur Babies
catnip, catnip toys, jingle balls, grass growing kits, treats, etc.
MY FAVORITE TEAS
- Twinings earl grey, chai, black, chamomile, cinnamon, all spice, apple, British breakfast, lemon, bergamot, honey, Lady Grey
MY FAVORITE CANDY
Hershey Plain or Almomd Milk Chocolate Bars, Mint Aero Bars, Lollipops, Ritter Sport (favorite is the biscuit), unusually flavored Kit-Kats, Milka brand chocolate bars, Fannie May Mint Meltaways (Oh my!)
|Type 1||Type 2||Type 3||Uncategorized|