Date Joined: November 9, 2010
Last Online: October 28, 2016
Birthday: November 4
Country: United States
Please take a moment to read
- Please contact me before rating down.
- I put a lot of thought and care into my swaps.
- Not satisfied? Please allow me the courtesy of a re-send. :)
- I always send on time. If for some reason I can't send on time, I promise to contact you & the swap organizer.
- My name is Heather.
- I'm 33 years young.
- I live in the Chicago 'burbs.
- I'm married to Nick, a super-duper guy.
- I am a SAHM to 1 little man. - We have 3 awesome fur babies (kitties).
- I was born in Canada.
- I grew up in the U.P. of Michigan. I'm a Yooper.
- I spent 5 years in Las Vegas. It was awesome.
My Chemical Romance, Green Day, Fun., Awolnation, MGMT, Hozier, Death Cab for Cutie, Biffy Clyro, Queen, HAIM, Sheppard & most bands on AltNation & SiriusXMU
Sex & the City, Sliding Doors, Eat. Pray. Love., The Lion King, Office Space, Four Christmases, Under the Tuscan Sun, Zoolander
Zoo, Wayward Pines, Friends, Sex & the City, 24, King of the Hill, Golden Girls, Doctor Who?, Amazing Race, Big Bang Theory, CSI: Miami, Keeping Up with the Kardashians, Frasier, Star Trek: Deep Space 9, White Collar
Parenting Magazines, English Literature, American Literature, The Classics, Poetry
Jennifer Aniston, Sarah Jessica Parker, Kate Winslet, Emma Stone, The Kardashians, Diane Lane, Matt Bomer, Stanley Tucci
SPORTS I WATCH
- Ice Hockey (Detroit Red Wings)
- American Football (Chicago Bears)
Items I am not a fan of include:
- Fur: anything with real fur
- Country Music
- Ad postcards - FLAKERS
- CLOWNS: strong phobia
- Coconut candy/food (i.e. Mounds Candy)
- PATCHOULI: strong dislike for this scent. - Anything South Park - UFC/Wrestling Items.
- Black licorice: dislike this taste. - USED COSMETICS: Unsanitary.
- Anything related to animal abuse/cruelty.
- Miniature glass, wood or ceramic cats
- Milk Chocolate (new/wrapped)
- Touristy Postcards
- Book Thongs + Bookmarks
- Washi Tape
- Japanese & Asian stationary items (Kawaii!). - Doctor Who related items (love!!!) - Anything to do with cats!
- Buttons, lace, pearls, fabric - Maps/Atlases
- Stickers (no teacher please). - Airmail Stickers (non-US)
- Cute Rubber Stamps
- Pretty Paper
- Homemade Return Address Labels
- Twinings Earl Grey tea.
- Unused Forever Stamps (USA)
- Buddha figurines or Buddhism related items
- Items relating to a toddler boy!
Black (my absolute favorite color), Dark/Hot/Bright Pink, White or Black Pearl, Medium to Dark Grey, Taupe, Mauve, Lavender, Rose Pink, Rose Gold, Gold, Mint Green
Diapers (Luvs only), Baby Wipes (any), Baby Store Coupons (percent off, BOGO), Baby Items (lotion, wash, etc.), Tidy Cats Cat Litter, Seventh Generation cleaners, Greek Yogurt, Orange Juice, Shredded Cheese, Peanut butter, Daisy sour cream, Coca-Cola or Pepsi Products, Kleenex or Puffs (any tissues really), tea, soup broths/pastes/powders (chicken or beef), Purina Cat Chow, Dishwasher Detergent & Pods, Laundry Detergent, Free Item Coupons (anything!), Cosmetics (CoverGirl Amt off or BOGO)
My Coke Rewards, Kelloggs Codes
If you currently use any items above but don't redeem the codes, PLEASE feel free to send them my way! I collect them and would appreciate it.
skulls, sparkly things, Christmas + winter, Halloween, shopping, COKE ZERO, learning the German language, St. Patrick's Day, the midwest, the Great Lakes, photography, gnomes (cute ones, no scary please), baking, travel, Scorpio items, original sock monkeys, cute handmade plushies, Michigan, 80's stuff, sugar-free gum & very sour hard candy, ravens, blackbirds + crows, vintage telephones, unicorns, astronomy, Canada, maple leaves, purple octopus's, whimsy jars, cacti + succulents, Chicago, Window clings, fun pens
If for some reason you are unable to fulfill a swap based on my wants/wishes, here are some items my hubby, my son and our 'fur babies' (kitties) are interested in.
Nick - Hubby
science-related items (especially chemistry), periodic table of elements stuff, items with the radioactive symbol on them, science magazines + articles, hockey stuff (Detroit Red Wings), cookbooks, Scottish heritage items (MacArthur is his family name), anything to do with Pi day or Mole day, anything from Germany in German Language, craft beer paraphernalia local to a brewery near you, Dark Chocolate with high cacao content, Earl Grey Tea, science related plushie/softie.
Infant Son: Owen
Anything Giraffe related, dinosaur or space themed, baby toy or book from your country, clothing from your country (size 18 months plus), postcards (he collects them. Feel free to write something on back).
The Fur Babies
catnip, catnip toys, jingle balls, grass growing kits, treats, etc.
MY FAVORITE TEAS
- Twinings earl grey, chai, black, chamomile, cinnamon, all spice, apple, British breakfast, lemon, bergamot, honey, Lady Grey
MY FAVORITE CANDY
Hershey Plain or Almomd Milk Chocolate Bars, Mint Aero Bars, Lollipops, Ritter Sport (favorite is the biscuit), unusually flavored Kit-Kats, Milka brand chocolate bars, Fannie May Mint Meltaways (Oh my!)
|Type 1||Type 2||Type 3||Uncategorized|