Date Joined: August 25, 2008
Last Online: February 3, 2023
Birthday: February 17
Country: United States
My Flickr Photos
i enjoy a variety (so i don't get bored). folkie, bluegrass, oldies, rock, hymns, Christian, broadway tunes, children's music. i love to be able to sing along with my music.
love good stories, creative children's books, picture books, art books, vintage children's books, ABC books, etc. (it's safe to say that I collect books.)
white collar, house, the marvelous mrs. maisel
i'm a happy mama to a beautiful clan of six, born 2002-2013. i'm also an art lover & maker. my art includes clay, photography, drawing, & surface pattern design. i also dabble in quilts, altered clothing, alternative photo, sewing, mixed media, and art journaling. I help my husband and parents with our pizza businesses.
I have six children with an 10.5-year age span. We have tons of fun. And we homeschool.
treasure hunting (i.e. garage saling, thrift store shopping, metal detecting, sea glass hunting, fossil finding, etc etc etc), learning how things are made, snow, sitting in the sunshine, family history, homeschooling, travel, spain, squished pennies (aka elongated cents), words, boardgames like catan, wingspan, everdell, & ticket to ride, backyard chickens, softball, water skiing, volleyball, the Bible, curly hair, etymology, tiny towns, positive attitudes, vintage toys, patinas, things with a story behind them, remnants, genealogy, art, layers, creative mess, Fiestaware, the waddle walk of certain animals (ducks, skunks, penguins), big ideas, listening to children explain things...
pizza, ice cream, coke floats, snickerdoodles, shoo-fly pie, lasagna
taking photos, making photo album & photo books (but not scrapbooking), antique samplers (cross-stitch and the like), children's art, inconspicuous tattoos (nearly hidden but not), God's designs in nature, clay, faded ("ghost") advertising on brick buildings, organic shapes, sewing, embroidery, patinas, things with a story behind them, remnants, layers, creative mess, throwing pottery...
fisher price little people (mostly vintage), hot wheels (new or old, but must have some metal in them), vintage weebles, vintage tomy toys (wind-ups, pocketeers, waterfuls, and other mechanical-without-batteries tomy toys), kaleidoscopes (esp ones with something "different" about them), vintage fisher price peg puzzles (aka pick up and peek), any figure toy with pizza in hand, playmobil, Lalaloopsies, handmade/homemade well-loved toys...
I am excited to find any postcard in my mailbox, but these are ones that really float my boat:
• Handmade Postcards including Art postcards and postcards made from Pizza Boxes, Soda Cartons, Ice Cream Cartons, Cereal Boxes, Snack Boxes, etc.
• Local Scenes from origin (prefer NOT multi-view and NOT from your travels)
• Maxicards (postcards that have a matching picture, stamp, and postmark on the front of the card)
• Postcrossing Meet-Up or Postcrossing-Themed
• Uniquely Shaped (die-cut)
• Geraniums/Window Boxes
• Nests & Eggs
• Art Supplies & Writing Utensils
• Alphabets & Ampersands (&)
• Children & Their Toys
• Children Laughing
• Children's Books Illustrations
• Children’s Books Authors
• Jim Henson/Muppets
• Bible Verses in Languages Other Than English
• Letterpress/Printing Press
• Ice Cream
• Blythe Doll
• Volkswagen Bus
• Items arranged in a Collection
• Brightly Colored Houses
• Hot Air Balloons
• Ferris Wheels
• "Happy Postcrossing" (HPC) series by Paper Sisters [from origin please]
• "Stamp Flags" by Paper Sisters [from origin please]
• "Greetings From" (GF) series by Postallove [from origin please]
• "Unofficial GF" [from origin please] • "Continents" series by Postallove • If you're from Germany, the "Germany" & "German Landmark" series by Postallove • Any postcards by Postallove, Paper Sisters, & Lantern Press
|Type 1||Type 2||Type 3||Uncategorized|
Happy Monday from NYUP group!
I sent you a message on Feb 9 regarding Traveling Postcards from Around the World #49. Please read it and respond.
Thank you for the Shoo-fly pie postcard as the extra p/c in the Roulette swap. Yes, my entire family is still there in Lancaster. In fact, I will be in Strasburg for the most of July. AND...I am going to B&B's on the 21st, next week. Small world, for sure. Have a great Valentines Day and a happy birthday (coming up).
I updated the rules in The Bargain Boutique and asked that everyone read and sign them. Unfortunately I don't see your name so I had to remove you. If you'd like to rejoin please let me know. Thanks!
Hope it is SEW Special
Wishing you a Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year from the Pennsylvania Swappers group :) Hope all is well since you have not been on for awhile...Charlene
Thanks for being a member of the Crafting Queens~