Update - 03/03/2018
We lost another two of our furry family members today. I am heartbroken and will not be joining swaps again for the foreseeable future. We have now lost 5 pets in 3 months and I am not in a good place right now.
Please note that because I am in South Africa my parcels may take longer to reach you and vice versa. Sometimes it only takes a week and sometimes it takes 3 months so please be patient. If you haven't received it in 3 months then I'll gladly resend.
If you are paired with me and you are sending from the US, you HAVE to get shipping with a tracking number if you are sending a parcel (letters are okay). 90% of parcels from the US go missing if they don't have tracking. I know it's more expensive but I ALWAYS send my parcels with tracking to any country.
PLEASE DO NOT DECORATE THE OUTSIDE OF AN ENVELOPE OR PARCEL (a bit of washi tape is fine, but don't make the parcel look too fancy / expensive). Although I love receiving pretty mail, the post office staff often steal anything that looks like it could have value, especially if it doesn't have a tracking number.
I'm a 24 year old alternative model and blogger from South Africa. I love dyeing my hair weird and wonderful colours - it's currently dark green, dark blue and black. I also love body modifications and have a few piercings and tattoos. I love hearing the stories behind other people's tattoos. I'm also very much into the Gothic subculture and everything it entails.
I have some very beautiful fur babies so if you'd like to send me pet items, here are the current members of my furry family:
* Rits - my cat
I am the founder of The Darker Side of SB, as well as co-founder of the Swappers in South Africa group along with @Hoosfoos
I have a 3DS and play Pokemon so message me if you'd like to exchange friend codes so that we can trade =)
I'm into the following crafts:
* Jewellery making (elegant beaded jewellery - see Etsy store)
* Jewellery / trinket box making - I paint and decorate fancy boxes to different themes
Supplies are always appreciated!
I also like doing private swaps with other crafty people =)
Here are some things I like if you're looking for inspiration:
* Jewellery & accessories that match my current hair colour (dark green and black)
* Favourite colours - black, dark purple, burgandy (or any dark red) and ivy / forest green
* Favourite animals - bats, rabbits, cats, ravens, rats and wolves
* Jewellery - necklaces (especially chokers), circlets and earrings
* Animal bone jewellery (or bones that I can use or put on display)
* Hair accessories - bows, spikes, roses, etc
* Medieval themed items
* Gothic dolls
* Norse or Celtic mythology
* Crystals (I am really connecting with Labradorite lately, but any crystals will be appreciated)
* Spooky / Victorian themed washi tape
* Pokemon (my favourite Pokemon are Pikachu, Mew, Dedenne, Charmander, Ninetales, Eevee, Umbreon, Espeon & Sylveon)
* Harry Potter (I'm a Slytherin)
* Spooky things
* The Addams Family
* Band patches / pins (or other creepy patches or pins)
* Anything Victorian
* Viking & Celtic jewellery
* Fantasy (dragons, magic, mythical creatures, etc)
* Gaming related items (see favourite games)
* Cooking and baking recipes
* Incense (I like the softer, calming smells)
Cosmetics / beauty products I love:
* Lipstick - any dark colours, currently specifically looking for dark green but any dark colours would be appreciated
* Eye shadow - especially greens, reds or neutrals
* Interesting or really long false lashes
* Lip butter and moisturiser
Please keep in mind that I have a darker style, so please don't send me pink / orange / bright makeup.
Food / candy / etc I like:
* Milk and white chocolate
* Gummy sweets
* Berries & berry flavoured things
* Sour things
* Turkish delight
* Tea - my favourites are berry / ginger / cinnamon / liquorice, but I love trying new things! Please no Earl Grey or Rooibos though
* I have a major sweet tooth - the sweeter the better!
I'm also an avid coin collector so I love it when I receive coins (old or new) for my collection!
Please don't send me any of the following:
* Girly or super colourful items
* Religious items or symbolism (including Gothic crosses! NOTHING to do with religion please, EXCEPT Norse / Celtic imagery)
* Dia de los Muertos or "sugar skulls"
* Paper items (except when doing pocket letters or postcards)
* Ouija board or tarot related stuff
* Stickers (unless they are Gothy / Halloweeny / Spooky)
* Large / chunky jewellery
* Gold or copper coloured items (especially jewellery - I only wear silver / nickel / pewter, etc)
* Cartoon / Hello Kitty / Kawaii items (cute cat items are the only exception)
* Twilight themed items - I only like real vampires
* Skull and crossbones items
* The Nightmare Before Christmas items (other Tim Burton related items are fine)
Please don't send me any recipes / tea / candy, etc containing the following:
* Anything spicy
* Orange or orange flavourant (I'm allergic!)
* Earl Grey or Rooibos tea
Alestorm, Assemblage 23, Avantasia, Blutengel, The Cruxshadows, Death In June, Deathstars, Depeche Mode, Diary Of Dreams, Eluveitie, Elvenking, Ensiferum, Epica, Equilibrium, Fields Of The Nephilim, Finntroll, Hammerfall, Iced Earth, Korpiklaani, Manegarm, Morbid Poetry, Northland, Nosferatu, Powerwolf, Pretentious Moi?, Rosetta Stone, Seraphim Shock, Sisters Of Mercy, Type O Negative, Vendemmian, VNV Nation, XIII. Stoleti
The Addams Family & Addams Family Values, Beetlejuice, Elvira Mistress Of The Dark, Frankenstein, Frankenweenie, Harry Potter, Hotel Transylvania, Lord Of The Rings, Nosferatu The Vampyre, The Princess Bride, Resident Evil, Underworld, Van Helsing, World War Z
The Addams Family (original 1964 series), American Horror Story, The Big Bang Theory, Forever, Game Of Thrones, Gotham, iZombie, The Last Man On Earth, Modern Family, Penny Dreadful, Pokemon, A Series Of Unfortunate Events, The Tudors, Van Helsing, Vikings, Z Nation
Bioshock Trilogy, Dead Island, Dragon Age, The Elder Scrolls, The Legend Of Zelda, Pokemon, Splatoon, The Witcher Trilogy, World Of Warcraft
* Random fabric swatches stuffed envie to @usacricket (received)
* "I've Got What You Want" tag to @Nevermore (received)
* "I collect...send to the person above you" tag to @Purplmyst (received)
|Type 1||Type 2||Type 3||Uncategorized|