Update - 23/07/2019
Due to Gentse Feesten, a massive 10-day festival in my city, some post boxes are not collected as often as usual, so swaps might be post-marked a day or two after I actually send them!
Update - 04/03/2019
I have reorganised my likes and dislikes in alphabetical order to make it easier!
I'm a 25 year old alternative model and blogger from South Africa now living in Belgium. I love dyeing my hair weird and wonderful colours - it's currently dark green and black. I also love body modifications and have a few piercings and tattoos. I love hearing the stories behind other people's tattoos. I'm also very much into the Gothic subculture and everything it entails.
I have two beautiful kitties, Ritsie and Mavis!
I am the founder of The Darker Side of SB, as well as co-founder of the Swappers in South Africa group along with @Hoosfoos
I have a 3DS & Nintendo Switch and play Pokemon so message me if you'd like to exchange friend codes so that we can trade :)
I'm into the following crafts:
* Jewellery making (elegant beaded jewellery - see Etsy store)
* Polymer clay (I am still relatively new to this but having fun with it)
* Resin (I am also new to this, but I've made a few nice things so far)
* Jewellery / trinket box making - I paint and decorate fancy boxes to different themes
Supplies are always appreciated!
I also like doing private swaps with other crafty people :)
Here are some things I like if you're looking for inspiration:
* Anatomical themed items, especially hearts
* Animal bones or animal bone jewellery
* Animals - bats, rabbits, cats, ravens, rats and wolves
* Cat toys or other items for my cats
* Classic horror - I love Nosferatu, Frankenstein, etc inspired items!
* Coins - I collect any coins from other countries!
* Colours - black, dark purple, burgandy (or any dark red) and ivy / forest green
* Cooking and baking recipes (I am not vegan, but my mother is, so I do not mind receiving vegan or vegetarian recipes! Please check the next section though for food allergies)
* Crystals (I am really connecting with Labradorite lately, but any crystals will be appreciated)
* Fantasy (dragons, magic, mythical creatures, etc)
* Gaming related items (see favourite games)
* Gothic dolls
* Hair accessories - bows, spikes, roses, etc
* Harry Potter (I'm a Slytherin)
* Jewellery & accessories that match my current hair colour (dark green and black). I wear necklaces (especially chokers), circlets and earrings (no stud earrings please, only dangling!)
* Medieval themed items
* Moon themed items
* Mythology - particularly Celtic, Egyptian and Norse
* Note cards, paper, letter sets or any other paper that I can use for swaps or penpalling
* Patches & pins of my favourite bands, or any other spooky things
* Pokemon (my favourite Pokemon are Pikachu, Mew, Dedenne, Charmander, Ninetales, Eevee, Umbreon, Espeon & Sylveon)
* Scents - if you are sending me anything scented, I absolutely love berries (especially cherries), vanilla, patchouli, cinnamon and coffee
* Seeds! We are busy planting a little garden in our courtyard and I would love to receive some seeds for flowers that grow well in shade. Any type of flowers and any colour but I'd prefer red and purple flowers
* Spooky things
* Taxidermy or taxidermy themed or inspired items
* The Addams Family
* Victorian themed items, especially cameos and lace!
* Viking & Celtic home decor and jewellery
* Washi tape - especially spooky or Victorian themed
* Witchy and Pagan themed items
Cosmetics / beauty products I love:
* Eye shadow - especially greens, reds or neutrals
* False lashes - interesting or really long ones!
* Lip butter and moisturiser
* Lipstick - any dark colours, currently specifically looking for dark green but any dark colours would be appreciated
Please keep in mind that I have a darker style, so please don't send me pink / orange / bright makeup.
Food / candy / etc I like:
* Berries & berry flavoured things
* Gummy sweets
* Milk and white chocolate
* Sour things
* Sweet things
* Tea - my favourites are berry / ginger / cinnamon / liquorice, but I love trying new things! Please no Earl Grey or Rooibos though
* Turkish delight
Please don't send me any of the following:
* Baby / children related things - I am childfree by choice and so are pretty much all of my friends so I don't even have anyone to gift things like that to
* Cartoon / Hello Kitty / Kawaii items (cute cat items are the only exception)
* Christmas themed items. I grew up in a family that did not celebrate Christmas so it means nothing to me (when I enter stocking stuffer swaps I don't keep the items as stocking stuffers, I open them right away. But of course in these kinds of swaps I do not mind Christmas themed wrapping papers or cards as they might be part of the swap requirements)
* Colours - gold or copper (especially jewellery - I only wear black / silver / nickel / pewter, etc)
* Dia de los Muertos or "sugar skulls"
* Fridge magnets - our fridge is not magnetic so I have nowhere to put them :(
* Girly or super colourful items
* Ouija board or tarot related stuff
* Religious items or symbolism (including Gothic crosses! NOTHING to do with religion please, EXCEPT Norse / Celtic or other pagan imagery. Please no pentagrams though - pentacles are fine if the point is facing up)
* Skull and crossbones items
* Stickers (unless they are Gothy / Halloweeny / Spooky)
* The Nightmare Before Christmas items (other Tim Burton related items are fine)
Please don't send me any recipes / tea / candy, etc containing the following:
* Orange or orange flavourant (I'm allergic!)
* Spicy / hot food
* Tea - Earl Grey, English Breakfast or Rooibos. I do not like these and have nothing I can do with them other than send them on in another swap
* Tomatoes - yes I know you probably won't be sending me tomatoes, but please keep this allergy in mind when sending me recipes!
Alestorm, Assemblage 23, Avantasia, Blutengel, The Cruxshadows, Death In June, Deathstars, Depeche Mode, Diary Of Dreams, Eluveitie, Elvenking, Ensiferum, Epica, Equilibrium, Fields Of The Nephilim, Finntroll, Hammerfall, Iced Earth, Korpiklaani, Manegarm, Morbid Poetry, Northland, Nosferatu, Powerwolf, Pretentious Moi?, Rosetta Stone, Seraphim Shock, Sisters Of Mercy, Type O Negative, Vendemmian, VNV Nation, XIII. Stoleti
The Addams Family & Addams Family Values, Beetlejuice, Elvira Mistress Of The Dark, Frankenstein, Frankenweenie, Harry Potter, Hotel Transylvania, Lord Of The Rings, Nosferatu The Vampyre, The Princess Bride, Resident Evil, Underworld, Van Helsing, World War Z
The Addams Family (original 1964 series), American Horror Story, The Big Bang Theory, Forever, Game Of Thrones, Gotham, iZombie, The Last Man On Earth, Modern Family, Penny Dreadful, Pokemon, A Series Of Unfortunate Events, The Tudors, Van Helsing, Vikings, Z Nation
Bioshock Trilogy, Dead Island, Dragon Age, The Elder Scrolls, The Legend Of Zelda, Pokemon, Splatoon, The Witcher Trilogy.
* Random fabric swatches stuffed envie to @usacricket (received)
* "I've Got What You Want" tag to @Nevermore (received)
* "I collect...send to the person above you" tag to @Purplmyst (received)
* Global Swap Tag to @piratecaptainmo (received)
* Destash tag to @notme78 (received)
* "I've Got What You Want" tag to @TeaP (received)
* Kawaii Memosheets Envie from @missxkay
* "I've Got What You Want" tag from @sjayana20
* Stamped notecards from @user2637
* "I collect...send to the person above you" tag from @mgallardo68
* Destash Tag from @Lonestarchild
* "I've got what you want" tag from @GrrrMeoww
* "I Offer Tag - Europe" from @thelocalman
* Global Swap Tag from @user6937
|Type 1||Type 2||Type 3||Uncategorized|